Part 8: I like you, Nhu

At 4 am ...

Zee was in Nunew's bedroom. He was doing his work at Nunew's study desk which faced Nunew's bed. Nunew was sleeping soundly. Zee had to finish his work because tomorrow morning he decided not to come to the office. He was determined to take care of Nunew all day.

While Zee was focusing on his task, he suddenly heard a sound like Nunew had woken up. Zee turned to Nunew. He saw Nunew rubbing his eyes while looking at him.

Nunew: Hia ...
Zee: Hmmm ?

Without waiting any longer, Zee got up from the chair and approached Nunew. He sat on the bed next to Nunew and smiled sweetly.
Zee: Why, Nhu ? Do you need anything ? (While caressing Nunew's head)
Nunew: No, Hia.
Zee: ....
Nunew: What time is it now ?
Zee: It's past 4 am ...
Nunew: 4 am ? Why Hia still awake ?
Zee: I need to do my work, Nhu. 
Nunew: Why don't you do it tomorrow?
Zee: I need to hand in the work tomorrow, Nhu. That's why I'm rushing.
Nunew: ....
Zee: Nhu, you can continue to sleep naa ... Hia need to finish the work first.
Nunew: Okay, Hia.
Zee: Sleep naa ...

Zee kissed Nunew's forehead softly before leaving. As he stepped away, Nunew suddenly pulled his wrist. Zee stopped and looked at Nunew's face.
Zee: Why, Nhu ?
Nunew: Nothing, Hia.
Zee: Hmmm ?

Nunew look into Zee's eyes. He didn't know why but he wanted Zee to lie on the bed with him. He wanted to hug someone then but apparently Zee was really busy.
Zee: Do you want me to stay with you, Nhu ? Hmm ?
Nunew: ...
Zee: If yes then wait for me. I need to pack all of my things first.
Nunew: No need, Hia. You seems really busy.
Zee: It's okay, Nhu. The due date is at evening so I think I can continue it tomorrow.
Nunew: Are you sure, Hia ?
Zee: Yes, Nhu. Wait naa ...
Nunew: Krub, Hia.

Without waiting any longer, Zee then stepped back to the table. He kept all his laptops and tablets in his bag. After finishing, he then walked towards the bed and lay down next to Nunew.

He look at Nunew and said, "Come here, Nhu."

Nunew moved his body a little closer to Zee and suddenly his body was now in Zee's tight embrace. Nunew was a bit surprised but he tried to react normally. Nunew raised his head slightly to look at Zee's face. Zee tightened his hugs on Nunew's body.

Nunew: Hia ....
Zee: Hmmm ?
Nunew: May I ask something ?
Zee: What is it about ?
Nunew: ...
Zee: Nhu ... ?
Nunew: Err ... ignore it, Hia. I don't think think I should ask you about this matter.
Zee: Is it about Momo ?
Nunew: Momo ?
Zee: My ex-girlfriend.
Nunew: Err .... 
Zee: About her, right ?
Nunew: ... krub, Hia.

Zee got out of bed and sat up. Nunew also sat down. They both sat facing each other. Zee looked at Nunew's face and reached both of Nunew's hands and held them tightly.

Zee: Nhu ...
Nunew: ...
Zee: What do you want to know ? Please tell me and I will explain everything.
Nunew: ... but I have this one important question.
Zee: What is it ?
Nunew: What are we now ? I mean ... you treat me like I'm special ... do you have feelings for me ?
Zee: I already said to you during that night ... I do like you, Nhu.
Nunew: Are you sure ? It was not a temporary feelings, right ?
Zee: No, Nhu. I'm being serious ... I like you, Nhu.
Nunew: How about her ?
Zee: Momo ?
Nunew: ...
Zee: Nhu ... She and me no longer have any relationship. We both ended our relationship. There is nothing to question anymore. I will never ask for her love back. Trust me. Now I focus on my life as well as hers.
Nunew: ... but seems like she still contact you ...
Zee: ... and trust me, It was nothing related to my feelings.
Nunew: Hia .. there's no way you already move on from her. You and her just broke up about 2 days ago ?

Zee sighed and look into Nunew's eyes.
Zee: Yes, I admit that I haven't move on from her.
Nunew: ... 
Zee: But listen ... she already hurt my heart and I will never let that feeling stay in me. I will try to move on from her.
Nunew: How, Hia ?

Zee kissed Nunew's right hand and said, "Past is past, Nunew Chawarin. No matter what this feeling will faded by itself."

Zee: Look at me, Nhu.
Nunew: ...
Zee: I have started to feel that my love is deepening and I believe that this feeling will grow every day.
Nunew: ...
Zee: Cause you are the one who make me like this ... you make me feel happy. This feeling make me happy, Nhu.
Nunew: ...
Zee: It's my decision to love you so please ... trust me ... Okay ?
Nunew: You haven't get over your past, Hia. I'm afraid that we might hurt each other. Plus, this is too rush.
Zee: Too rush ?
Nunew: Yes, Hia ...
Zee: That's why I told you to give me time. Give me time to heal myself. 
Nunew: ...
Zee: Okay ?
Nunew: Krub, Hia.

Zee smiled sweetly and kissed Nunew's lips for a moment. Nunew was shocked when Zee did that. 
Zee: What did you do to me, Nhu ?
Nunew: What do you mean, Hia ?
Zee: I have change a lot ... I can see it by myself ... I feels like this is not the old me.
Nunew: Hmm ?
Zee: Nothing. 
Nunew: ...
Zee: Are we done now ? I have explained everything, right ?
Nunew: ...
Zee: Should we continue to sleep ?
Nunew: ...
Zee: Let's go to sleep, okay ?

Zee helped Nunew to lie on the bed. Nunew just obeyed.
Nunew: Hia ...

Zee bowed slightly towards Nunew.
Zee: Yes, Nhu ?
Nunew: Er ....
Zee: Hmmm ?
Nunew: ...

Nunew looked at Zee's face then he looked at Zee's red lips. Zee was aware of what Nunew wanted at that time.
Zee: Why ? Do you want me ?
Nunew: ...
Zee: Tell me that you want me, Nhu. 
Nunew: ...

Zee brought his face closer to Nunew. There wasn't an inch of distance between their faces so Nunew could feel Zee's breath. Zee touched Nunew's nose with her nose.
Zee: I want you too but sadly you are not feeling well.
Nunew: ...

Zee kissed the tips of Nunew's nose.
Zee: Nhu ...
Nunew: Yes, Hia ? (Nunew gulp for a while)
Zee: Are you still not feeling well?
Nunew: I don't know, Hia.
Zee: If we do it right now, I'm afraid that you can't stand it.
Nunew: ...

Zee kissed Nunew's lips and said, "But I want you so bad, Nhu."

Zee: Can I have you, Nhu ?
Nunew: Yes, Hia.
Zee: Are you sure ?
Nunew: Yes, Hia.

Zee kissed Nunew's neck and he lick it while saying, "One round is enough naa."

Author's notes: How was this part ? Did you guys enjoy it ? If yes, then don't forget to vote and please leave a comment too !!!