Part 9: Unheard pain

Zee drove his car forward onto the highway. Today he had to come early in the morning because there will be a meeting with the designer and marketing team. He went to the office at 10 in the morning. Today is different. He wakes up at 6 am and immediately gets ready for office. The meeting will start at exactly 8 am.

After half an hour of driving, he finally arrived at his company building. He parked his car in the VIP parking lot. Zee turned off the car engine and immediately stepped into his office on the 3rd floor of the building.

"Good morning, sir Zee."

All the workers there greeted him. Zee returned their greetings with a sweet smile towards them. Then, he stepped straight into his office room. He put his suitcase on the couch and leaned his back on the chair.

"Oho ... our CEO, Zee Pruk Panich !"

Zee turned towards the door as soon as he heard someone's voice and that person was his best friend, Max. Max then sat on the sofa facing Zee. Without saying anything, he just stared at Zee's face.

Zee: Why did you stared at me ?
Max: You have changed, Zee.
Zee: What ?
Max: I heard last week you didn't come to the office. 
Zee: Who told you ?
Max: I came to find you but the worker said you didn't come. Where did you go ?
Zee: Why did you came to find me ? Shouldn't you go check the place for us to shoot the new collection later?
Max: I did go there but we have a problem with that place so I came to look for you. Unfortunately, you are not in the office.

Max looked at Zee.
Max: You never skipped your work ... What happened to you?

Max is very interested in what has happened to the owner of the Super Sun brand and his own friend. As long as he had known Zee, he had never seen his friend skip coming to the office. His friend is really crazy about work. Zee comes in the morning and at night he just goes home. He never cheats when it comes to work but it seems that Zee's style has changed. Last week was the first time he didn't come to the office.

Zee look at Max and he said, "I realized it too."

Max: who has made you change like this?
Zee: ...
Max: That boy who you met during the valentine's ?
Zee: ...
Max: I guess it's really him ...

Zee clear his throat.

Max: But, it's good too. You are so busy with your work that you neglect yourself and others. At least you need a break too. God has the wisdom to sent him in your life.
Zee: What do you mean ?
Max: In the past, you were so busy with work that you didn't have time to rest. But, ever since you met that man... you have changed. Your priority is no longer your job but ... him. Should I say that ... you already fell for him ?
Zee: I think so ... but I feel like I haven't moved on yet.
Max: From Momo ?
Zee: Yes ...
Max: Don't worry. Just ignore that feeling and trust me ... one day, it will be disappear by itself. Now ... you just focus on what you felt right now ... maybe he's your future ?

Zee sighed.

Max: ... but I can see it ... you really fell in love with him ...
Zee: ...
Max: Take care of him, Zee. 
Zee: ....

 Suddenly there was a knock on the door of Zee's office which made the two of them stop talking. Zee and Max looked at a girl at the door.

"The meeting is going to start."

Nunew's POV:

Nunew stepped out of the taxi. He thanked the driver first while giving a sweet smile. Then, he took a paper bag and walked away. He walked towards a modestly large house. He really misses the house. Without waiting any longer, he then stepped into the courtyard of the house.
Nunew: Ping !!!