Part 42: 🔞Graduation gift🔞

"The best student of the year is .... NUNEW CHAWARIN !!!"

Nunew who heard his full name called then got up from his chair. He proudly walked on stage with a sweet smile. Zee who saw his fiance looked very proud of his achievement at that time. Nunew reached the microphone immediately after he took the certificate and flowers that were given to him. Then, he stepped to the center of the stage and looked around.

Nunew: Sawadeekrub .... Nunew Chawarin krub .... first of all thank you for this award and I'm so happy that I'm the one who receive this big awards of the year. I want to thank all of my lecturer who always help me and my friend too who always teach me many things until I become the way I am today. Thanks too to my family ... and the thank you to the most important person in my life .... my fiance ...

Nunew looked at Zee who was sitting at the audience seat. They look at each other while smiling.
Nunew: Thank you to him because he always stay by my side when I feel down. Thank you for being my unpaid therapist .... I love you, Hia.

Zee was shocked when he heard the expression of love from Nunew. He didn't expect that Nunew would say such a thing in front of the crowd. After giving a speech, Nunew then came down from the stage and everyone gave a thunderous applause. Nunew then approached Zee and Zee hugged his fiancé tightly.

Zee: Congratulation, baby. I'm proud of you.
Nunew: Thank you, Hia.

"Look how sweet they are."
"He's the CEO of Super Sun, right ? It's my favorite brand actually. How lucky Nunew are."
"Such a perfect partner. Handsome and cute."
"The are getting married. OMG Nunew is so lucky."

Nunew looked at Zee's face then he smiled sweetly.
Zee: Hmmm ?
Nunew: I love you, Hia.
Zee: I know ...
Nunew: Hia ... wanna take some photo together after this ?
Zee: Hmm ?
Nunew: I want to take some photo with you ... with my graduation uniform. Can we ?
Zee: Of course, baby. I know some of great studio in Bangkok. I will show you after this. Then, we can put our photo in a big frame and put it on the wall.
Nunew: Okay, Hia.

Zee looked at Nunew's face. He kissed Nunew's forehead then said, "Happy Graduation Day, Nhu."

At the studio ....

Zee and Nunew stepped out of the car as soon as they arrived in front of the studio called Heart Disk. Zee approached Nunew and reached Nunew's right hand. They both walked towards the door holding each other's hands.

Nunew: Heartdisk ?
Zee: This is Max's studio.
Nunew: Ohhh right ... he's a photography. I didn't know that he have this studio. Nat never told me too.
Zee: This is his personal studio.
Nunew: Aow ? Then, what are we doing here then ? You said you know some of the best studio in Bangkok.
Zee: But Max is one of the best photography too, right ?
Nunew: I know but .... as you said this is his personal studio. Is it okay for us to use it ?
Zee: It he's not okay then he will not give us the key ....

Zee show Nunew the key of the studio.
Zee: He gave me the key because he said he wanna have some time with Nat.
Nunew: I see ...
Zee: So, let's come in ....

Without wasting time, Zee then opened the door with the key that Max gave him. They both then stepped into the studio. Nunew was quite surprised when he saw the decoration and the way the studio was presented. He didn't know Max was a man who likes classic and vintage stuff.

Nunew: P'Max like classic and vintage stuff. I didn't know that.
Zee: Why ? Do you like it too ?
Nunew: A little bit but I'm more to pastel style. How about you, Hia ?
Zee: Well, I like your style. (He kissed Nunew's lips)
Nunew: Hia ...