Part 40: Revelation

"Will you marry me, Hia ?"

Speechless. Zee unblinkingly looked at Nunew's face who was kneeling on the floor while showing a ring that was covered with bright shiny diamonds. Zee tried to process everything that Nunew did then. Earlier, like what he saw, Momo had shot Nunew and now Nunew suddenly appeared in front of him and proposed to him? What is this all about? Dream or reality? Or his imagination?

Zee tried to slap his own cheek.
Zee: Ouch !!!

Nunew looked at Zee's face and smiled sweetly. He knew Zee was confused about what had happened.
Nunew: Hia ....
Zee: ....
Nunew: Why did you slapped your own face ? Hmm ?
Zee: Nhu ...

Zee approached Nunew then he bent his body slightly towards Nunew. Then, he gently pinched Nunew's right cheek and Nunew was shocked.
Nunew: Hia ... it hurts ...
Zee: Hurt ?
Nunew: Yes, Hia.
Zee: So, this is real ? I'm not dreaming at all ?
Nunew: Yes, Hia ... you are not dreaming.
Zee: ....
Nunew: So, Hia ... will you marry me ?

"Say yes ! Say yes ! Say yes !"

Zee then turned to look around as soon as he heard the sound of people's voices. He was very surprised when he saw many people walking towards the two of them at the main jetty. Zee was so shocked that he felt like fainting. He really didn't know what was going on. He looked at every single face of the people there besides him and Nunew.

Auntie Yaa ? Ping ? Poppy ? Papa ? Daddy ?

And even MOMO ?!

Zee: Nhu .. what is going on here ? Hmm ?
Nunew: Hia ...
Zee: Hmm ?

Nunew got up from kneeling. Zee has not yet given an answer to his proposal. Nunew looked at Zee's face then he reached for both of Zee's hands. He held Zee's hand tightly.
Nunew: Hia ... I'm sorry. I'm so sorry about what just happened all these time.
Zee: Hah ?
Nunew: Can we have a talk for a while ?
Zee: yeah, sure.

Nunew turned towards the back and looked at everything that was there.
Nunew: Momo, can we have a talk ?
Momo: Of course.

Without wasting time, Momo then stepped closer to Zee and Nunew. They sat on the pier with their feet in the river. Feels very comfortable.

Nunew: Hia ... the first thing I want to say is .... I'm sorry, Hia.
Zee: Okay .... ?
Nunew: Let me be honest with you about what really happened.
Zee: ....
Nunew: Actually, everything that has happened between us all this time was my plan and Momo.
Zee: Hmmm ?

Flashback ....

Zee and Nunew stepped out of Zee's office. Earlier, Nunew accompanied Zee to complete his task that was left behind for a while. It was finished, they finally left and moved towards the main lobby of the building.

Zee: Wait, Nhu ...
Nunew: Hmm ?
Zee: I forgot my car's key on my desk.
Nunew: Aow ?
Zee: Let me take it first. You wait here, okay ?
Nunew: Krub, Hia.

Without wasting time, Zee rushed into his office again to get the keys to his car. Nunew stepped towards the sofa in the lobby. He sat while waiting for Zee.

"Nunew ?"

Nunew then raised his head as soon as he heard someone calling his name. He looked at the face of the girl in front of him.

Nunew: Momo ?
Momo: What are you doing here ?
Nunew: I'm waiting for Hia.
Momo: Ohhh I see ...
Nunew: Then, how about you ? You came to see Hia ?
Momo: Yes. I forgot to tell him about something.
Nunew: Something ?
Momo: It was about the contract between this brand and me.
Nunew: What do you mean ?