Part 38: NHU !!!

After receiving a call from Momo a few minutes ago, Zee stepped out of his condo. Then, he stepped out of his condo building and walked towards his Porsche Cayenne car which was in the VIP parking lot of the hotel. Without waiting any longer, the car door opened and he stepped inside. Without wasting time, the car was driven onto the highway at high speed. Right now, Nunew's safety is very important.

Zee: YOU ARE SUCH A CRAZY BITCH, MOMO. FUCK YOU !!!

He picked up his phone and dialed Momo's number. After a few minutes, the call was finally answered.

Momo: Hey, P'Zee ... my darling.
Zee: FUCK YOU, I'M NOT YOUR DARLING.
Momo: Oho ... P'Zee. Take it easy. Calm down. 
Zee: WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU RIGHT NOW ?
Momo: P'Zee ... can you be soft with me ? Hmmm ? 
Zee: Momo, please tell me where is Nunew ? 
Momo: Nunew ? You wanna hear his voice ? You must be missing him so much, right ?
Zee: Momo ... please ...
Momo: Nunew .... your boyfriend .... oppss ... your ex-boyfriend is searching for you. Wanna talk ?

Nunew: Hia ....
Zee: Nhu ... are you okay ?
Nunew: Hia ... where are you ?
Zee: I'm on my way, Nhu but please tell me where are you ?
Nunew: I'm at ...

Bukk !!!

Zee could hear a kick. Nunew was in pain. Zee can guess that it was Momo who kicked Nunew.
Zee: DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HIM, MOMO !!!
Momo: Why ? You slapped me so that mean I can did the same to him, right ?
Zee: MOMO !!!
Momo: Shut up, P'Zee. If you know him well, you will know where are we. 
Zee: MOMO !!!
Momo: I don't know how much time you will take to be here but ...

Zee was startled as soon as he heard the sound of the gun. Zee felt like his two had stopped spinning. Nunew's life is in that.

Momo: Did you heard that ? 
Zee: DAMN YOU !!!
Momo: Well, good luck ... ?
Zee: MOMO !!!

Momo has turned off the call. Now, Zee was shivering. Didn't think Momo was willing to do such a thing to the point of threatening Nunew's life. Zee pounded his fist on the steering wheel. His tears came out and wet his cheeks slowly.

Zee: Nhu ... where are you ? Hmmm ?

Earlier, Momo told him that if he really knew Nunew very well, he would know where Nunew was at that time.

Wait ....

Nunew: This place is my favorite place. If I am angry, sad or heartbroken, I will come here in the evening. All those feelings will disappear as soon as I calm down here alone.
Zee: ...
Nunew: But I barely come here because I was too busy with my campus.
Zee: ...
Nunew: Ma is the one who bring me to this place at the first place. She said that she and Pa was meeting here at the first place.

Zee suddenly remembered the incident in Chiang Rai. Nunew once took him to a river outside the city of Chiang Rai. Yes ... that's Nunew's favorite place. Maybe they are there. Without wasting time, Zee then drove his car towards Chiang Rai which would take more than 2 hours. Zee drives his car at high speed. Maybe at 2 in the morning he will get there.

At Chiang Mai ...

At 2.30 in the morning, Zee had arrived in the city of Chiang Mai. Zee stopped in front of the Nunew family's house a while ago but it was strange because the house looked dark and empty. Like no one was in the house. Where are they?

Wasting no time, Zee drove towards the place that Nunew had shown them when they went to Chiang Mai a few months ago. It didn't take him long to arrive. As soon as he arrived, he then stepped out of the car. Without wasting time, he looked around. Empty? Shouldn't they be here? but why no one?

"Well ... well ... well ..."

Zee turned as soon as he heard a girl's voice. That must be Momo. He then turned towards the voice and guessed right. Momo was walking towards him with a meaningful smile. 

Zee: DAMN YOU, MOMO !!! 

Zee approached Momo then he wanted to punch Momo in the face but Momo stopped him. Zee looked at Momo's face with a disgusted look.

Momo: Calm down, darling.
Zee: Straight to the point, Momo. Where is Nunew ?
Momo: Your ex-boyfriend ?
Zee: SHUT UP. WHERE IS HE ?
Momo: You can have a guess ? Where is he ?
Zee: I'M NOT MAKE ANY JOKE, MOMO.
Momo: Me too.

Momo took out a gun from her shirt and looked at Zee's face in front of her. She wiped the tip of the gun with his shirt.
Momo: Where is Nunew ? Hmmm ... I think he's not here. 
Zee: ....
Momo: ... or he is here ? I don't know.
Zee: MOMO, PLEASE. I BEG YOU .... WHERE IS NUNEW ?

Momo came closer to Zee then she looked at Zee's face. She pointed the gun at Zee's chest.
Zee: Wait ... Momo. Please ... what are you doing ?
Momo: Nothing .... by the way ... I wander how will you react after you met Nunew. I mean ... his dead body ?
Zee: WHAT ?!

Zee's knees started shaking. Dead body of Nunew?

"HIA !!! "

Nunew's voice! Zee then turned towards the voice but he couldn't see Nunew's face in the darkness. He looked around to find Nunew. He started walking to find. Finally, he stopped walking as soon as he saw Nunew's shadow behind a tree. Without wasting time, Zee approached.

Momo: One step closer ....

Zee stopped walking as soon as he heard the sound of a gun.
Zee: FUCK YOU, MOMO.

Zee looked at Nunew's shadow.
Zee: Nhu ...
Nunew: Hia ...
Zee: Nhu, are you okay ? Did you get hurt ?
Nunew: No, Hia ... but ...
Zee: ... but ... ?
Nunew: I miss you, Hia.

His tears flowed as soon as he heard Nunew's words.
Zee: I miss you too, Nhu.

Zee began to approach Nunew but, his steps stopped as soon as he heard the sound of a gun and ...

"NHU !!!"

Zee is sitting on the ground. His knees were unable to stand. Momo had just shoot at Nunew. Zee cried as he punched his own chest. 

Author's note: How was this part ? Did you guys love it ? If yes, then don't forget to vote and please leave a comment too !!! Thank you !!!