Part 21: We didn't meet accidentally

All gathered in the guest bedroom. All eyes were now focused on a man who was sleeping on the bed. That was the man they met when they came home from Ping school. 

Nunew still couldn't believe what he saw at that time. Furthermore, when he heard Zee call the man Papa and at the same time Nunew almost called the man Pa.

Zee was accompanying his father. He felt guilty because he had hit his father but luckily there were no serious injuries. He just hurt his knee and needs some rest. Zee looked at Nunew's face who was looking at him. He knew Nunew had many questions in his head at that time.

Zee: Nhu ... Auntie Yaa ... 

The three of them looked at Zee's face.
Zee: Let's have talk at the outside ?

The two of them nodded their heads and stepped out of the room. Zee approached Nunew and hugged Nunew's waist tightly. Then, he kissed Nunew's forehead gently before they both stepped out. He wanted to calm Nunew down first.

The three of them sat on the couch in the living room. Ping and Auntie Yaa sat opposite Nunew and Zee. Zee did not let go of Nunew's hand. He even held his boyfriend's hand tightly.

Zee: He's my Papa. 
Nunew: Papa ?
Zee: Yes, Nhu. He's my father's boyfriend. They have been together for a long time since 5 years ago.
Nunew: So, he's your biological father's boyfriend ?
Zee: Krub, Nhu.

Zee looked at Auntie Yaa's face.
Zee: My father found him at the first day my father launched his new factory. He was one of the workers in my father's factory. Ever since my mother died, he was always by my father's side. He always accompanied my father and eventually they started falling in love. They decided to be together until the end.

Zee looked at Nunew and said, "I didn't know that he's your Pa's twin."

Actually, he was very surprised when Nunew told him that his Papa was the twin of Nunew's father. He did not think that it was the truth that had been hidden all this time. 

Zee: I'm sorry, Nhu. I didn't know all about this. 
Nunew: Why did you said sorry ? Hia ... you didn't did anything wrong naa ...
Zee: ...
Nunew: Hia ... (He kissed Zee's right hand gently)

Auntie Yaa looked at Zee and Nunew with a smile. In fact, she was also shocked when she saw Zee and Nunew bringing people home and that was her twin brother and was her brother as well.

Auntie Yaa: As we know, this Earth is circle and we didn't expected that our beloved person will be just around us but I didn't expect it will be this close.
Zee: No wander Ping always said that he always saw his Pa.
Auntie Yaa: Did you know that he always come here ?
Zee: No, I didn't know. I barely going back at home. I always stay at my condo but sometimes he will come to visit me. I just didn't know that he always went here to meet Ping.
Auntie Yaa: I saw him once but then he told me to keep this as a secret.
Zee: ...
Auntie Yaa: Thank you so much, Zee. Now, I know why did you came into our life.
Zee: What do you mean, Auntie Yaa ?
Auntie Yaa: There's no way God is sending you to us accidentally. 
Zee: ...

Auntie Yaa got up and approached Zee. She hugged Zee's body tightly.
Auntie Yaa: Thank you so much, Zee. Thank you for coming into our life especially New.

Auntie Yaa released her hug and smiled at Zee. Then she stepped into the guest bedroom.

Zee looked at Nunew's face who was next to him. Nunew is crying. Without waiting any longer, Zee hugged Nunew's body tightly while gently stroking Nunew's head.
Zee: What happened, Nhu ? Hmmm ?
Nunew: I miss Pa ...
Zee: Hmmm ?
Nunew: When I look at him, it's feel like I was looking at Pa too.
Zee: Well, they are twin ... 
Nunew: I didn't expect this, Hia.
Zee: Me too, Nhu. 

Nunew let go of his hug and looked at Zee.
Nunew: I know that he's my Pa's twin as soon as I saw him  just now. Auntie Yaa already told me by today. That's why I endure myself from calling him Pa.
Zee: He's your Pa's twin ... means that he's your Pa too.
Nunew: ...
Zee: No matter what, they are connected by blood ... Just call him in that way. 
Nunew: Can I ?

Zee smiled then kissed Nunew's lips.
Zee: Yes, Nhu ... My Papa is yours too ... 
Nunew: Thank you, Hia.
Zee: Most welcome, Nhu. (He kissed Nunew's lips again)
Nunew : ...
Zee: Now ... go get your nong. Maybe he's still shocked after what happened today. He's not okay ... I know that.
Nunew: Yes, he might be very shocked. 

Zee came closer and pulled Nunew's body into his arms. The hug was very tight and warm. It must be difficult for Nunew to accept all this. He was sure Nunew needed more time to digest everything that had happened.

Zee: Don't cry naaa ... I hate to see your tears. No matter what happened, you always have me. I never leave you even just a second. 
Nunew: ...
Zee: Now, everything has been revealed. 
Nunew: ...
Zee: Later, if Papa wake up ... go and have some talk with him. Maybe it will be help. Okay ?
Nunew: Okay, Hia.
Zee: Stop crying, okay ? (While wiping Nunew's tears using his hand)
Nunew: Krub ...

Zee smiled then look at Nunew's face.
Zee: I love you naa ...
Nunew: I love you too, Hia.
Zee: I love you more ...
Nunew: I love you more and more ...

Zee and Nunew then laughed.
Nunew: Hia, please stop. We do love each other more and more.
Zee: No, I love you more.
Nunew: Hia ...

At 11 pm ...

Zee just finished taking a shower. He walked over to the bed and sat on it. Nunew still hasn't been seen since he went to see his sister. Maybe they are talking? Everyone must have been very surprised by what had happened.

Zee turned when he heard someone's footsteps. He turned towards the door and saw Nunew walking into the room. Nunew gave him a sweet smile as he sat on Zee's thigh. Zee then hugged Nunew's waist tightly.
Zee: Where is Ping ?

Nunew rested his head on Zee's right shoulder. Zee gently stroked Nunew's hair and kissed him.
Zee: Nhu ... ?
Nunew: Ping was sleeping with Papa.
Zee: Really ?
Nunew: Yes ... 
Zee: Wow ... that's so fast !!!
Nunew: At first, it was so awkward between them too even they have meet each other before but then Papa comfort him. He said sorry for lying to Ping all these time.
Zee: That's good then.

Nunew raised his head and looked at Zee's face.
Zee: Have you talk to Papa ?
Nunew: Already, krub.
Zee: What did he said ?
Nunew: He was explaining everything to me.
Zee: I'm glad that he explain it by himself. So, now ... everything is clear, right ?
Nunew: I guess so ...

Zee looked at Nunew's face then his hand gently caressed Nunew's cheek. Then, he kissed Nunew's forehead for a long time. He loves Nunew very much. He loves Nunew with all his heart.

Zee: You are wrong, Nhu.
Nunew: Hmmm ? About what ?
Zee: You once said to me that we met accidentally but you are wrong.
Nunew: ...
Zee: We met for some reason. 
Nunew: ...

Zee smiled towards Nunew and said, "This is destiny, Nhu."

Author's note: How was this part ? Did you guys enjoy it ? If yes, then don't forget to vote and leave a comment too !!! Thank you !!!