Part 5: Last Night

Nunew stepped into the classroom with several books in his hand. It's only 10 in the morning. The class will start soon. He walked towards his seat which was at the back. He still have an hour left before class starts. As soon as he sat down, he put his head on the table. He was very sleepy. After what he did with Zee yesterday made him tired and sleepy. This morning he was sent by Zee to his house at 6 am. Arriving at home, he then lay on the bed to rest.

He close his eyes ...

... and suddenly he remembered the words spoken by Zee when he sent him home this morning.

Flashback ....

Zee stopped his car in front of a medium-sized house. That is Nunew's house. Zee moved his body closer to Nunew and helped to release the belt from Nunew's body. At that time, the distance between the two of them was so close that Nunew could smell Zee's masculine body odor. He took a deep breath to calm himself.

Zee looked at Nunew's face. Nunew tried to control his heartbeat. He also tried not to make eye contact with Zee.
Zee: Why ?
Nunew: Hmmm ? What do you mean .... why ?

Zee smiled and he caressed Nunew's hair.
Zee: You are nervous.
Nunew: Nervous ? Me ?
Zee: Yes, Nhu ... you are nervous ...
Nunew: Err ... No ... I'm not ...

Zee caressed Nunew's hair again. He stroked Nunew's hair gently.
Zee: What makes you nervous ? Did I makes you nervous ? Hmm ?
Nunew: No ... I mean ... yeah ...
Zee: How ?
Nunew: The way you look at me ... it makes me nervous ... 

Zee was laughing while looking at Nunew.
Zee: Don't be nervous ... 
Nunew: ....

Zee brought his face closer to Nunew. Without waiting any longer, he kissed Nunew's lips very warmly. Nunew was very surprised by what Zee did then. He looked at Zee. 
Zee: Still nervous ? Hmm ?
Nunew: Why did you kissed me ?
Zee: To get rid of your nervousness ...
Nunew: ... this will make me more nervous, Hia.
Zee: Really ? Then, I will do more than this ?

Zee came closer to Nunew's face. Nunew tried to stop Zee.
Nunew: Hia ... you are teasing me ...
Zee: I'm not, Nhu.
Nunew: Hia ...

Zee stop from teasing Nunew. He look at Nunew and smile. 
Zee: Do you like me this much ? Hmm ? 
Nunew: What do you mean, Hia ?
Zee: I mean ... you are nervous when I looked at you.
Nunew: ....
Zee: Hmm ?

Nunew turned to Zee and he looked into Zee's eyes.
Nunew: I didn't expect this too ... I didn't know that I like you this much, Hia ... 
Zee: ...
Nunew: It all starts with your eyes ... When I look into your eyes, I fell for you, Hia. Your eyes gave me warm.
Zee: Tell me more, Nhu.
Nunew: I've never seen such a beautiful eyes like yours. Your eyes are really warm like ...
Zee: ... like ?
Nunew: My mother's eyes. 
Zee: Your mother ?
Nunew: My mother died 5 years ago from cancer. My father just died a year ago.
Zee: So ... you lived here alone ? 
Nunew: Yes, Hia. That's why I need to work at the bar at night ... then I will go to campus in the morning. I need to work so that I can pay my campus's fee.

Zee was shocked. Didn't expect Nunew's life to be so difficult. Everything was done by himself and he lived alone with no one. He must be trying to get on with his life alone.

Zee: Let me give you a hug.
Nunew: Hmmm ?
Zee: Come here, Nhu.

Nunew approached Zee when he saw Zee open his arms wide. Nunew went into Zee's arms and Zee hugged him tightly. Suddenly tears came out without realizing it. The way Zee treated him made him feel warm. He missed that kind of love since his mother died.