Part 18: You are part of him

Zee stepped out of the car after turning off the engine. He stepped towards the passenger compartment and opened the door for Nunew. Nunew stepped out while thanking Zee for opening the door for him.

Nunew: Ping ! Auntie Yaa !

Nunew called his younger brother and Auntie Yaa as he stepped into the courtyard of the house. Now they have arrived in Chiang Mai. The place where Nunew's family home is. Nunew had already promised Ping that he would stay there for a month before stepping into the intern. Furthermore, Nunew also misses the atmosphere there.

Nunew looked at Zee who was behind him. Then, Nunew smiled at him while reaching for Zee's right hand. He also held Zee's hand tightly. Without waiting any longer, the two of them walked in side by side. 

Nunew: Ping !!!

Nunew and Zee stepped into the living room.
Nunew: Hia ...
Zee: Hmmm ?
Nunew: Can you have a seat first ? I want to check on them.
Zee: Okay, krub ...

Nunew move his face closer towards Zee and he kissed Zee's lips.
Nunew: Wait here naa, Hia.
Zee: Krub ...

Without waiting any longer, Nunew stepped towards the bedroom on the top floor. He stepped into Ping's bedroom. Then, he opened the door slowly and was surprised as soon as he saw Ping sleeping soundly on his bed. Without making any sound, Nunew walked over to Ping's bed and sat next to him.

Nunew: I miss you naa, Ping.

Nunew looked at his brother's face and kissed his forehead warmly. Ping must have missed playing and chatting for a long time with him.

Nunew got up from his seat and got on the bed. He lay next to Ping. He slowly hugged Ping's waist and closed his eyes. Without realized that Zee was waiting for him below.

Zee's POV:

Zee is waiting for Nunew. However, it's been a long but Nunew hasn't even appeared. Zee turned towards the outside of the house as soon as he heard the sound of a motorcycle engine. He stood up and walked towards the door. He was surprised to see an old girl who was carrying some plastic in her hand. That must be Auntie Yaa.

Without waiting any longer, Zee then stepped out and approached Auntie Yaa. He helped Auntie Yaa to carry the plastics.
Auntie Yaa: You are ... Nunew's boyfriend ? Am I right ?
Zee: Err ... how did you know about this, Auntie Yaa ?

Auntie Yaa just give him a smile. Auntie Yaa stepped into the house and Zee followed her steps from behind.
Auntie Yaa: Where is New ?
Zee: I don't know ... since we arrived, he went to upstairs but he took so long.
Auntie Yaa: You can put the plastic on the table at the kitchen. I will go to check on him.
Zee: Krub ....

Zee put the plastics on the table in the kitchen. Then, he sat on the chair that was at the kitchen table. Less than 5 minutes, finally Auntie Yaa came back to the kitchen. He gave Zee a sweet smile.

Auntie Yaa: No wander he took so long at the upstairs ...
Zee: Why, Auntie Yaa ?
Auntie Yaa: He was sleeping soundly, Zee. 
Zee: Really ?
Auntie Yaa: Yes, he was sleeping next to his nong.
Zee: No wander ...
Auntie Yaa: He must really missing his nong. 

Auntie Yaa washed her hands and took out all the items in the plastic. Actually, he went out to town to buy kitchen items. As soon as Nunew told her that she was going home, Auntie Yaa immediately bought things to cook various kinds of food for the afternoon.

Auntie Yaa: By the way ... you will stay here tonight ?
Zee: No, Auntie Yaa because this evening I have meeting with my sponsor.
Auntie Yaa: Aow ... I really want to have a long talk with you but seems like you are so busy naa.
Zee: Yes, Aunti Yaa. My brand will release a new collection so I need to make sure all the preparation is perfect.
Auntie Yaa: If you are free or maybe you have some holiday ... you can stay overnight here naa ... We always welcoming you to come here.
Zee: It's my pleasure krub ...