Part 4: 🔞We're stranger 🔞

Zee and Nunew kiss passionately as soon as they arrive at Zee's condominium. Zee pushed the door open while his lips were engrossed in kissing Nunew. Zee inserts his tongue in Nunew's mouth and Nunew sucked it greedily. Nunew's body were leaning against the wall. Zee paused and looked into Nunew's eyes with a dim look.

Both of them trying to catch up their breath.

Nunew: Hia ...
Zee: Hia ?
Nunew: Can I call you Hia instead of P'Zee ?
Zee: Hia ? What does it mean ?
Nunew: It's something like brother but more intimate. I heard this a lot on TV. Can I ?
Zee: Just call me what you want. Then, can I call you Nhu ?
Nunew: Hmmm ?
Zee: You are so cute and small in my eyes that's why I want to call you Nhu.
Nunew: Nhu ... It's cute.
Zee: But you are more cute, Nhu.

Zee continued to kiss Nunew's plump lips. He lifted Nunew's body and walked towards the dining table. They are still not breaking their kiss. Zee is getting passionate. He wanted Nunew so bad. He wanted to enjoy every inch of Nunew's body.

Zee placed Nunew's body gently on the dining table. They continue to kiss each other. Nunew's hand started to move towards Zee's ass. He started squeezing Zee's ass while they were kissing. Then, his hand began to move towards the front. He tried to unzip Zee's pants. Zee just let it go because Zee was busy exploring his body.

Nunew unzipped and slowly he slipped his right hand into Zee's pants. He started pumping Zee's dick. At first, he was just slow and over time, Nunew began to speed up his hand movements. Zee was moaning too loud because he couldn't control himself. Nunew is testing him. He's even shivering!

Zee: Nhu ...
Nunew: Yes,Hia ?
Zee: I can't hold this anymore. Can we do it in my room ?
Nunew: Why not ?
Zee: But ... wait ...
Nunew: Hmmm ?
Zee: I need you to kiss me more first ... cause you are too addictive.
Nunew: Huh ... (Nunew smirk then he kissed Zee)

Nunew kissed Zee again and again. Zee responded to Nunew's kiss. Meanwhile, Zee's hand started to unzip Nunew's pant. Without waiting any longer, he put his right hand into Nunew's pants and he pumped Nunew's dick. Nunew moaned loudly.

Nunew: Hia .... (Nunew moaned)

Zee smiled happily when he heard Nunew's moan. Zee pulled Nunew's dick out of his pants. Nunew's dick is going hard. Nunew's dick stands erect. Zee started to lower his head and he started to lick Nunew's dick. He sucked on Nunew's dick like he was sucking on a lollipop. Nunew moaned very loudly and his body trembled.

Nunew: Hia ... you said we are going to your room ...
Zee: Let me enjoy this first ... your dick is too delicious, Nhu. I can't control myself.

Zee continued to lick Nunew's dick meanwhile Nunew just enjoyed it. Suddenly Zee raised his head and he looked at Nunew's face. He smiled sweetly at Nunew and said,

''Let's go baby.''

Zee then lifted Nunew's body. He placed both of Nunew's legs over his shoulders as they wrapped around his neck. He started walking towards his room while sucking Nunew's dick. He really couldn't stop. It feels really delicious. He sucks Nunew's dick while walking.

Nunew: Hia... you are making me cum.
Zee: Just cum in my mouth, baby.  (He insert Nunew's dick into his mouth)
Nunew: Hia...
Zee: Hmm ?
Nunew: I'm gonna cum naaa ...
Zee: I'm waiting, baby ...

Nunew cum and Zee's mouth is ready to drink all the cums.

Zee: This is delicious, baby.

Zee gently placed Nunew's body on the bed. He looked at Nunew's dick that was standing straight and he smirked. He let Nunew lie on the bed. Zee started to take off his shirt and pants. The same goes for underwear. Now he is just naked. Then, he began to remove Nunew's pants as well as Nunew's shirt. Both are now naked.