Part 10: I can feel the pain too

Zee stopped his car in front of a tall building. That's where his condominium is. His condo is not far from his company. He deliberately chose the condo because it was easy for him to go back and forth so he didn't have to worry if he wanted to go home as late as he wanted.

Zee turned off his car engine then turned to Nunew who was next to him. Nunew is sleeping soundly. Maybe he was tired of what happened earlier in Chiang Mai. Zee didn't expect to see the argument between Nunew and his younger brother.

Zee approached Nunew. He tapped Nunew's shoulder gently to wake him up.
Zee: Nhu ... Nhu ...

Many times he called Nunew's name and finally Nunew opened his eyes. Nunew slowly rubbed his eyes while looking at Zee.
Nunew: Hia ...
Zee: We have arrived.

Nunew got up and sat up straight. He looked at the situation outside the car. Then, he looked at Zee.
Nunew: Where are we, Hia ? This is not my house.
Zee: We are at my condo, Nhu.
Nunew: Hmmm ?
Zee: You will sleep at my condo tonight.
Nunew: ...
Zee: It's already midnight. We need at least an hour to go to your house. So, I think better you sleep at my condo tonight. Can you ?
Nunew: ... but tomorrow I need to go to the campus at 7 am. I'm afraid that I can't make it on time, Hia.
Zee: Don't worry naa, Nhu. I can send you to the campus tomorrow.
Nunew: Tomorrow is Saturday, Hia. I didn't want to disturb your weekend.

Zee sighed and he smiled towards Nunew.
Zee: It's okay, Nhu. I don't mind.
Nunew: Hia ...
Zee: I'm serious naa ... I'm okay ... I can send you ...
Nunew: Krub, Hia.
Zee: Good boy. (Zee caressed Nunew's cheek)

Zee opened the car door and stepped out. He walked towards the passenger seat and opened the car door.
Zee: Let's go, Nhu. (while held out his hand)

Nunew stepped out of the car and greeted Zee's hand. They both walked into the building holding each other's hands. Zee's suite room is on the top floor so they use the elevator to get there. After almost 10 minutes, they finally arrived at Zee's suite room. As soon as he stepped inside, Zee told Nunew to wait in the living room for a while.

Zee: Wait here naaa, Nhu.
Nunew: Krub, Hia.

Zee walked away. Nunew observed the situation around the Zee suite. The suite is very luxurious and elegant. The living room is spacious. Suddenly Nunew's eyes were fixed on the television shelf. He sees there is a picture of Zee with his family. But that's not what caught his attention. He focused towards the picture frame which had a picture of Zee and a beautiful woman. Maybe it was his ex-girlfriend. He still keeps pictures of them together.

Zee: Nhu ...

Nunew turned to Zee. He saw Zee walking towards him with a towel and bathrobe in his hand.
Zee: You can take a shower and then rest.

Nunew reached for the towel and bathrobe and said, "Thank you, Hia."

Without waiting any longer, Nunew then walked towards the bathroom. Zee just watched Nunew's steps. Actually, he managed to see Nunew when Nunew was looking at his picture with Momo. He also forgot to throw away the picture. Now, Nunew had seen it and must have misunderstood.

In the bathroom ...

Nunew's mind was in a mess. He was still thinking about the incident in Chiang Mai. He did not think that his brother's condition could be like that. His younger brother could no longer accept the fact that their father had died. He kept saying that their father always came home and accompanied him. Is his brother crazy?
Nunew: What am I thinking? There is no way he is crazy.