Part 26: 🔞I really miss you, Nhu🔞

Nunew stepped into their hotel room. He just came home to have dinner with other team members just now. After eating, he went back to the hotel because he was very tired. They shoot all day non-stop. Nunew stepped into the bedroom.

Zee didn't have dinner with them because he and Poppy had to go back to Bangkok. Something important has happened at the company so they both went to Bangkok this afternoon. Zee called him a while ago. Zee said that maybe it was 8pm only when he reached the hotel.

Without wasting time, Nunew took off the make-up on his face. Then, he took his towel and bathrobe and stepped into the bathroom. He wanted to take a shower as soon as possible because he wanted to rest. His body needs rest.

Nunew was in the bathroom for almost an hour. After an hour, he stepped out of the bathroom. As soon as he stepped out of the bathroom, he heard the sound of someone knocking on the hotel room door. He then ran to the door and opened it. He then smiled when he saw Zee's face.
Nunew: Hia !!!

Without waiting any longer, Zee then stepped inside and hugged Nunew's body tightly. He hugged Nunew's body while closing his eyes. He misses Nunew very much.

Zee: Did you just finish taking a shower?
Nunew: Yes, Hia.
Zee: No wander ... you smell so good. (While kissing Nunew's neck)

The two of them were still hugging tightly.

Nunew: You said you will be back from Bangkok at 8 but right now is still 6.30 pm ...
Zee: I come to take my things. (While untie Nunew's bathrobe)
Nunew: Hmmm ? What do you mean, Hia ?
Zee: There is a problem and I need to go back there because tomorrow will be a meeting. (He continue kissing Nunew's neck)
Nunew: Means that you will leave me alone tonight ?

Zee, who was just about to open the bathrobe on Nunew's body, stopped as soon as Nunew let go of his embrace. Nunew looked at Zee's face while he tie his bathrobe that were opened by Zee just now.
Nunew: You will leave tonight ?
Zee: Yes, Nhu. I need to because I need to be there.
Nunew: Did you need to leave tonight ? Can you just go tomorrow morning, Hia ?
Zee: No, Nhu ... I might be not arrive at Bangkok as soon as possible before the meeting.
Nunew: Can I go with you ?
Zee: Nhu ... you need to be here. The shooting is not done yet.
Nunew: I can't sleep alone without you, Hia.
Zee: Nhu ... I really can't go tomorrow morning and you can't go with me either. Remember ... tomorrow is the last shooting, right ?
Nunew: Yes ...
Zee: So, just be patient and I promise .... I will come back tomorrow as soon as possible. Okay ?
Nunew: Promise me naa ...
Zee: I promise to you, baby. (While kissing Nunew's cheek)

Nunew looked at Zee's face and smiled.
Zee: But before I leave, can we spend time together ? You had promise me naa ...
Nunew: You said you need to leave tonight ?
Zee: Well, it's still earlier. I can leave at midnight.
Nunew: ...
Zee: Can we ?
Nunew: ...

Nunew didn't answer but Zee knew that Nunew wanted him. The look in Nunew's eyes was enough to show that Nunew wanted Zee. Without waiting any longer, Zee's hands then untied the bathrobe on Nunew's body. Then, he removed the bathrobe from Nunew's body until Nunew was naked.

Without wasting time, Zee then lifted Nunew's body while kissing Nunew's lips and stepped into the bedroom. He placed Nunew's body on the bed gently. Zee stood up and took off h isclothes. Now they are both naked.

Nunew: Hia ...
Zee: Hmm ?

Nunew got out of bed and sat up. He looked at Zee's face with a great feeling of love. He raised his right hand and touched every inch of Zee's face. Then, he stroked Zee's abs and went down. Nunew looked at Zee's face and Zee seemed to know what Nunew meant. He nodded his head towards Nunew. Without waiting any longer, Nunew then touched Zee's dick. He started pumping Zee's dick making Zee moan.

Nunew keep on pumping Zee's dick. Zee who was standing couldn't hold back anymore. Both his legs were trembling.
Zee: Hmmm .... Nhu ...
Nunew: Yes, Hia ?
Zee: I can't stand anymore ...

As soon as he heard Zee's words, Nunew got up from the bed and left Zee lying on the bed. He looked at Zee's face and smiled sweetly. Then, Nunew started to lower his head and look at Zee's long and big dick. He started taking Zee's dick and put it in his mouth. He started sucking Zee's dick. Zee moaned loudly.

Zee: Nhu ...
Nunew: Hmm ?
Zee: I want you ...

Nunew stopped and started to climb onto the bed. He pressed Zee's body and looked at Zee's face.
Nunew: Really ?

Without waiting any longer, Zee and Nunew then kissed. They both kissed while letting go of each other's longing. Nunew started kissing every inch of Zee's body gently. Zee, on the other hand, just let Nunew enjoy her body at that time while he stroked Nunew's soft butt.

Zee moaned loudly as he felt Nunew's dick slowly enter his hole. His body trembled. Nunew started moving his hips from top to bottom while his right hand pumped Zee's dick slowly.
Zee: Mmmph ...
Nunew: Hia ...

Zee gripped the bed sheet tightly when Nunew began to speed up his movements. The faster Nunew moved his hips, the faster his right hand pumped Zee's dick.
Zee: I'm gonna cum naa, Nhu.
Nunew: Yes, Hia ..

Zee started to cum. Nunew look at Zee's face and he smiled towards his boyfriend. Zee's hand start to caressed Nunew's hair gently.

Zee: I miss you so much, Nhu.
Nunew: I miss you too, Hia.
Zee: I really miss you naa ...
Nunew: I know, Hia ...

Nunew kissed Zee lips and Zee replied his kissed. Zee look into Nunew's eye.
Zee: Nhu ...
Nunew: Hmm ?
Zee: I really didn't want to leave you tonight. We've spent more than 5 days sleeping together every night.
Nunew: But you need to leave, right ?
Zee: I'm sorry naa ... tonight, you will sleeping alone.
Nunew: It's okay, Hia.

Zee kissed Nunew's tip nose then look at Nunew.
Zee: Thank you for all the days that you made me feel loved and appreciated. I's so grateful to have you in my life even I once hurt your feeling at the first place.
Nunew: Hia ... past is past. No need to be remembered again as long as we are happy together.
Zee: I've never met such an angel like you, Nhu.
Nunew: Hmmm ?
Zee: You are so kind ... your heart is loving me sincerely.
Nunew: ...
Zee: I love you so much ... so much ...
Nunew: I love you more, Hia.
Zee: No one can make me happy the way you can ...
Nunew: I hope I will make you more happy in the future.

Nunew kissed Zee's lips gently.
Zee: Wait for me naa, Nhu ... I will purpose to you ... I want to make you mine and hold your hand forever.
Nunew: Really ?
Zee: Yes, Nhu ... but right now I need to focus at my work ... Make money and we can get married.
Nunew: Really, Hia ?
Zee: Yes, Nhu ..

Nunew start to cry when he heard Zee's word. Seems like Zee really serious with their relationship. Nunew was very happy.
Zee: Why did you cried ? Hmmm ? (While wiping Nunew's tears)
Nunew: Thank you for loving me back, Hia.
Zee: Thank you for coming into my life too, Nhu.

Without waiting any longer, they both hugged each other.

Zee: Have you as my bride is my dream ...

Nunew looked at Zee's face and said, "I'm always ready to be your bride, Hia ... anytime ... "

At 3 am ...

Nunew suddenly woke up from his sleep. He opened his eyes and looked around the room. He looked to the right but there was no one there. Zee had already left him. Zee managed to leave him one last kiss before he left.

Nunew: I miss you already, Hia.

Author's note: How was this part ? Did you enjoy it ? If yes, then don't forget to vote and leave a comment too !!! Thank you !!!