Part 30: 🔞Breakfast 🔞

1 months later ...

Nunew stepped out of the bathroom with a small towel in his hand. He walked towards the bed with a sweet smile on his lips. He walked over to the bed and sat on it. Then, he bowed his head a little and kissed Zee's forehead softly.

Nunew: Hia ...

Nunew tap Zee's shoulder a little so that Zee woke up. Zee opened his eyes and looked at Nunew's face in front of him.
Nunew: Good morning, Hia.
Zee: Good morning, my little sunshine. (while kissing Nunew's cheek)
Nunew: Wake up, Hia. It's already 8 am.
Zee: 8 am ?
Nunew: Yes, Hia. Wake up and go take a bath.

Without wasting time, Zee got out of bed. He managed to kiss Nunew's lips before taking his towel. Then, he stepped into the bathroom to take a shower. Nunew just watched his boyfriend.

In fact, Nunew and Zee have been living together in the condo for almost a month. Since Nunew started working as an intern at Zee's company, Zee suggested Nunew to live in the same house as him so that it would be easy for him to go to work. After all, there was no one at Nunew's house. At least, if they sit together, they can spend time together.

Nunew works in the department at the Zee company. Nunew's intern time is only 3 months. So, there are still 2 months left before graduation.

Nunew stepped out of the bedroom and stepped into their wardrobe. He started looking for a shirt that Zee would wear to work later. Suddenly his eyes focused on a black shirt. Without thinking much, he reached for the shirt along with the necktie and slacks. Then, he brought the clothes into the room and placed them on the bed.

Nunew: Hia ...
Zee: Yes, Nhu ?
Nunew: I already put your shirt on the bed naa ... 
Zee: Okay. Thank you, Nhu.
Nunew: Krub ... I'm going to prepare our breakfast first.
Zee: Krub ...

Without waiting any longer, Nunew then stepped towards the kitchen. He started preparing breakfast for the two of them. That was his routine since the first day he lived with Zee. Zee didn't allow him to do all that but Nunew was stubborn. He is willing to do that for Zee because he wants to take care of Zee. Sometimes, Zee would prepare breakfast for the two of them.

Zee has finished showering. He has also finished getting ready but he still hasn't put on his necktie. Zee walked into the kitchen and sat in front of Nunew. They both started to enjoy their breakfast. After a few minutes, they were already done.

Nunew looked at Zee who was still not wearing his necktie. Then, he approached Zee.
Nunew: Let me help you, Hia.
Zee: Really?
Nunew: Yes, Hia. Come ...

Zee then stood up and looked at Nunew's face. The necktie he brought was given to Zee.
Nunew: Hia ...
Zee: Hmmm ?
Nunew: I can't reach you. You are so tall. (with his doe eyes)
Zee: It's okay. Come here ...

Nunew was surprised when he saw Zee lift his body slowly and place it on the dining table. Zee placed Nunew on the table to make it easier for Nunew to tie the tie on Zee. 

Without wasting time, Nunew started tying the tie around Zee's neck. Zee just waited but he started to bother Nunew until Nunew couldn't focus. Zee was engrossed in kissing his cheeks non-stop, making it difficult for Nunew to tie his tie. Nunew stopped and looked at Zee's face.

Nunew: Hia ...
Zee: Hmmm ?
Nunew: I can't focus.
Zee: What ? I didn't do anything, Nhu.
Nunew: You keep on kissing me.
Zee: You are my boyfriend so what ? Hmm ?
Nunew: Hia ...
Zee: Okay, Nhu. I'm stop.

Nunew tied Zee's tie again. After a few minutes, he was finally done. Then, Nunew looked at Zee's face and she smiled sweetly. He put both his hands around Zee's neck and brought his face a little closer to Zee's. Zee understood Nunew's actions. Without waiting any longer, Zee then kissed Nunew's lips with his lips. They started kissing each other. Zee kissed Nunew's lips while his right hand unbuttoned Nunew's shirt one by one.

Nunew: Hia ... (he try to stop Zee)
Zee: Hmm ?
Nunew: I already iron my shirt, Hia. 
Zee: Don't worry, Nhu. I will not make your shirt wrinkled.

After saying that, Zee kissed Nunew again. He put his tongue in Nunew's mouth and Nunew started sucking his tongue. Zee moaned a little. Then, Zee started to go down and kiss Nunew's exposed chest. Nunew just enjoyed.

"Good morning, boss !!! "

Poppy who had just stepped inside was shocked when he saw Zee and Nunew kissing. Zee and Nunew then stopped and looked at Poppy. Nunew began to cover his exposed chest.

Poppy: Err ... I'm sorry, boss ... I ....
Zee: Did you know how to knock the door ?
Poppy: I already knock the door but no one answered me so ... I just came in. I didn't know that ... boss ... did that ... early in the morning ...
Zee: You can wait at the outside. 
Poppy: Krub, boss ...

Poppy started to step out but he stopped and turned to Zee and Nunew.
Poppy: Both of you can continued it ... we still have 30 minutes before go to the office. (Then he walked away)

Zee looked back at Nunew's face who was looking down. He knew Nunew was embarrassed. His cheeks are red. Zee smiled sweetly. He lifted Nunew's head using his right hand. Nunew looked at Zee's face.

Zee: Let's continue, Nhu ....

Without wasting time, Zee kissed Nunew again and Nunew returned it. Nunew's chest, which was closed earlier, began to be exposed again when Zee unbuttoned it. Zee kissed Nunew's chest and went downstairs. Nunew moaned when Zee sucked his nipple.

Nunew: Hia ...
Zee: Hmmm ?
Nunew: Stop it, Hia.
Zee: Why ?

Nunew didn't answer but his hand started to cover his dick. His dick that was inside the outside started to stand up when Zee sucked his nipple. He didn't want Zee to see that. Zee continue to suck Nunew's nipple more.

Nunew: Hia ... please stop it.
Zee: Why ?
Nunew: Err ... just stop it ... I ..

Zee stopped and looked at Nunew's face. He realized that Nunew's face seemed to be hiding something. Later, Zee realized that Nunew was trying to hide his erect dick. Zee started to smirk.

Zee: Is it what I'm thinking, right ?
Nunew: No ... er ...
Zee: Just tell me if you want, Nhu.
Nunew: Hia ... we are getting late naa ...

Zee brought his face closer to Nunew and kissed Nunew's lips for a moment. Later, he looked at Nunew's face.
Zee: Poppy ! Are you still there ?
Poppy: Yes, sir. Are you done ?
Zee: Not yet. Give me 10 minutes and tell me if the time end.
Poppy: Krub, boss.

Zee's hands are in action. He began to untie Nunew's belt. Then, he unzipped Nunew's pants revealing Nunew's standing dick.
Nunew: Hia ...
Zee: Hmmm ?
Nunew: Are you sure ?
Zee: You gave the look ... said that you want this. Hmmm ? 
Nunew: But ...
Zee: Poppy gonna tell us when the times up so we better hurry up, baby. Okay ?
Nunew: ....

Zee started pulling Nunew's dick out of his underwear. Then, he started pumping Nunew's dick while looking at Nunew's face. Nunew moaned so loudly that even Poppy could hear it. Then, Zee lowered his head and put Nunew's dick in his mouth. Zee licks Nunew's dick like a lollipop. Nunew is very unbearable. He moaned many times every time Zee licked his dick.

Nunew: HMMM

Zee stopped licking Nunew's dick. He looked at Nunew's face.
Zee: Can we just stay and continue ? I don't think I can focus at work after did this.
Nunew: Hia ... don't be like this naa ...
Zee: But I still want it, baby.
Nunew: Later, okay ? Now we should go to work. Remember ... I'm still an interns. Others will talk about me. 
Zee: What did they said ? Anything I didn't know ?
Nunew: Nothing, Hia.

Nunew suddenly remembered the words of his colleague a few days ago.

"He was hired because he was our boss's boyfriend. Means that, he used his boss to be able to work in a big company like this. Nothing to do with how he works."

Author's notes: How was this part ? Did you enjoy it ? If yes, then don't forget to vote and leave a comment too !!! Thank you !!!