Part 39: Promise ?

Zee is sitting on the ground. His knees were unable to stand. Momo had just shoot at Nunew. Zee cried as he punched his own chest.  

"Hia ..."

Zee was surprised when he heard Nunew's soft voice calling him. Zee then raised his head and he got up. The tears that came out of his eyes without stopping were gently wiped away with the palm of his hand. Without wasting time, Zee then looked for where the voice came from. He searched and searched until he saw a light from the river pier. Without waiting any longer, he ran towards the source of the light.

Zee: Nhu ... wait for me naa ...

Zee then stepped towards the source of the light. He walked on the jetty slowly but he was surprised to see that there were many lights that illuminated the whole way before arriving at the jetty.

 He walked on the jetty slowly but he was surprised to see that there were many lights that illuminated the whole way before arriving at the jetty

Zee suddenly saw Nunew who was standing in the middle of the road smiling at him. Zee approached Nunew. 
Zee: Nhu ... is that you ?

The person turned towards him and looked at him. Zee was so surprise as soon as he saw Nunew and Nunew was smiling to him. Is he dreaming ?

Zee: Nhu ... it's really you naa ...

Zee looked at Nunew's face. Nunew looks very beautiful and elegant. His face is white and smooth like an angel. Her hair was neatly combed and he wore some earrings in his ears. It's really elegant. Nunew wears a soft orange shirt and soft peach pants.

 Nunew wears a soft orange shirt and soft peach pants

Zee: You look so beautiful, Nhu. (His tears come out)

Nunew just smiled sweetly at him.

Zee: I miss you, Nhu ... I miss your voice ...
Nunew: Come here, Hia if you miss me.
Zee: Hmmm ?
Nunew: You said you miss me but you didn't come to me.
Zee: Can I ?
Nunew: Come ....

Zee couldn't believe what he was seeing but he still slowly walked towards Nunew while his eyes never left Nunew's face. He stopped as soon as he was right in front of Nunew. He looked at Nunew's face with tears streaming down his face. Zee raised his fingers and touched every inch of Nunew's face.

Zee: I can't believe this ... you are real, Nhu.

Nunew smiled towards Zee. Zee was crying while adoring Nunew.

Zee: I could not tell you how many times a day I wonder where you are, what are you doing and are you happy ?
Nunew: ....
Zee: I miss you ... I miss you so much ... You know what ? Missing you is the hardest part to be faced everyday. I was not ready when you left me the other day. If I know it will be like this, I will hug you more tight, Nhu ....
Nunew: ...
Zee: I'm so tired of missing you ...
Nunew: ...
Zee: I miss you deeply ... unfathomably ... senselessly ... terribly ...
Nunew: ...

Nunew didn't say anything. He just kept quiet while looking at Zee's face. He tried to hold back his tears.

Zee: Nhu ... do you miss me ? Hmm ?
Nunew: ....

Zee was surprised when Nunew started turning his back on him. Nunew stepped away from him. Without wasting time, Zee followed Nunew's steps until they started at the main pier. He was stunned to see the beauty of the main jetty. The beautiful lights illuminate the jetty. The jetty was also beautifully decorated with various types of small flowers attached. On the main jetty, there is a small table and two chairs. There was food on the table.

Zee saw Nunew looking at him

Zee saw Nunew looking at him. Is Nunew waiting for him? 

Nunew: Hia ... 

Nunew approached Zee with a sweet smile. That was the smile that Zee had missed so much all this time. Finally he had a chance to see that smile again. 

Zee: This is you, right ?
Nunew: Yes, Hia ...

Without wasting time, Zee then hugged Nunew's body tightly and what he saw was true. That is Nunew!!! Zee hugged the body with tears flowing non-stop. Nunew also returned Zee's hug. Nunew couldn't hold back his tears either. How they both miss each other.

Nunew: Hia ...
Zee: Hmmm ?

Zee let go of Nunew's body. He then looked at Nunew's face.

Nunew: Do you love me, Hia ?
Zee: I love you the most, Nhu. I love you very much.
Nunew: How much is it, Hia ?

Zee took both of Nunew's hand and he hold it tightly.
Zee: I love you so much with my heart. I love you so much when I see a love movie I still think about you. I love you so much when I hear a love song, I sing along as hard as I can because of you. I love you so much when I type 'N' your name still pop up the first. I love you so much until I told my friend and my family about you everyday. I love you so much even when we are doing nothing. I love you so much when I heard your voice and I got butterflies in my stomach. I love you so much until I told the God about you. I love you so much, Nhu.

Nunew was crying when he heard all the words that said by Zee.

Zee: Wanna hear more ?
Nunew: Can I ?
Zee: You are my home. I love you for the things that you bring into my world until I feels special. You ... your eyes ... your smile ... your touch ... your voice ... your hugs ... your kisses ... your presence ... I just love everything about you. Now, in the deepest part of my heart there is a place that was nothing before you came. I'm going to love you non-stop. This is how much I love you, Nhu.
Nunew: What is the reason you love me, Hia ?

Zee smiled than he look into Nunew's eyes.
Zee: The reason ? I don't have any reason. There should be no reason. If you love someone because of a reason, when that reason is gone, my heart will change too. I love you without a reason. I love you because you are you.
Nunew: That's mean you will be with me forever ?
Zee: Yes, Nhu.
Nunew: Until we turns old ? Until our hairs turn to grey colour ?
Zee: Yes, Nhu.
Nunew: Promise ?
Zee: I promise you, Nhu. I will love you till the end of my last breath in this world.
Nunew: Then ...

Nunew moved away from Zee a little. He took something from his pants pocket and he knelt in front of Zee. Nunew opened the red ring box and pointed it at Zee. Zee was speechless.

"Will you marry me, Hia ?"

Author's note: How was this part ? Did you guys enjoy it ? If yes, then don''t forget to vote and leave a comment too !!! Thank you !!!