Part 14: Let's end this, Hia

Nunew walked towards their table. He sat next to Nat then he looked over to Zee's seat. Empty. No Zee there. It is true that Zee went out with Momo but why? What happened between them? Will they both get back together? But what about the promise given by Zee before? What about his feelings?

Nunew: Nat ...
Nat: Hmmm ?
Nunew: I saw Momo just now ... am I right ?
Nat: Err ... (Nat looked at Max)
Nunew: Just tell me, Nat.
Nat: ... Yes ... she was here but ...
Nunew: They leave together ?

Nat sighed and nodded his head. 

Nunew: ... and about P'Max and Hia ... 
Nat: Wait ...

Nat took Nunew's right hand and he said, "Can we talk at the outside ?"

Nunew nodded his head. Nat looked at Max signaling that he had something to discuss with Nunew. Max just nodded his head. Then, Nunew and Nat then stepped out of the bar. The noise in the bar made it difficult for them to have a conversation. So, it's better they talk outside the bar.

Nunew and Nat sat on chairs placed outside the bar. Nat looked at Nunew's face.

Nat: About P'Max and P'Zee ...
Nunew: Hmmm ...
Nat: Actually they are best friend since 7 years ago. They went and graduate from the same university and ...
Nunew: .... and ... ?
Nat: P'Zee is the CEO of Super Sun .... means that he's P'Max's CEO.
Nunew: WHAT ?!

Nunew looked at Nat's face in front of him.
Nunew: So, you have known Hia all this time?
Nat: Yes, Nunew.
Nunew: But you acted like you didn't know him. 

Nunew lookedt at Nat and said, "And you lied to me, your best friend."

Nat reached Nunew's right hand and grabbed it.
Nat: I didn't mean to lie to you, Nunew.
Nunew: But why did you lied ? Hmm ? You can just tell me, Nat.
Nat: I thought you know he's the CEO of Super Sun.
Nunew: Nat ... I never know personal things about him. We met accidentally and as you know I'm just his one-night-stand relationship. Not more than that ...
Nat: But both of you have feeling for each other, Nunew.

Nunew sighed.
Nunew: No ... you are wrong. He didn't have feeling for me. It just a temporary feeling ... it won't be last long.
Nat: Why did you say that ?
Nunew: ....
Nat: Because you saw him with his ex-girlfriend ?
Nunew: ...
Nat: Nunew ... they are broke up already, Nunew. Nothing happened between them anymore.
Nunew: ...
Nat: Nunew ...

Nunew said nothing. He just kept quiet. 
Nat: Nunew ... please say something.
Nunew: ....
Nat: Nunew ... trust me ... he's serious with you.

Nunew stand up and look at Nat.
Nunew: Let's go in. P'Max is waiting for you inside.
Nat: Nunew ... wait ...

Nat didn't have time to stop Nunew because Nunew had already stepped into the bar. Nat just followed Nat's steps. He saw that Nunew was already sitting in his place while drinking beer. Nunew drinks a lot of beer than usual. Nat tries to stop him but he fails.

Nat: Nunew ... stop drinking. This is not you.
Nunew: Don't worry, Nat. I just want to have fun. We are celebrating, right ? So, let's have fun !
Nat: Nunew ... 
Nunew: Nat, I'm okay naa ...

Nat sighed. It seems that Nunew looks very sad about what happened. Nunew keep on drinking beer nonstop.

"Hey, guys."

Someone's hoarse voice made Nunew stop drinking. He raised his head and looked ahead.
Nunew: Hia .... ?

His voice was small but Zee knew that Nunew was calling him. 
Zee: I'm sorry. I need to leave just now because Momo need my help.

Zee sat on a chair facing Nunew. He looked at Nunew's face. It looked like Nunew was already drunk because Zee could see there were many empty beer cans in front of him. 
Zee: Nhu ...

Suddenly Zee's phone rang. Zee picked up his phone and saw the caller.
Zee: Guys, Momo is calling me so I'll be back.

Zee stepped out of the bar. Nunew who heard Zee's words kept looking at Nat.
Nunew: I told you ... looked how fast he pick up her called. I'm just his second choice, Nat ...
Nat: Nunew ... don't say that. Maybe it something important ?
Nunew: ...

After almost 10 minutes, Zee went back into the bar. He sat on his chair and placed his phone on the table.
Max: Why did she called ?
Zee: She just want to tell me that she arrived at home safely.
Max: Huh ?
Zee: Forget it, Max. Nothing important. 

Nunew took a glass of beer and drank it. Momo called Zee just to tell him that she arrived home safely ? How can Nunew think positive about it ?  Nunew drink his beer again. Both of his cheeks started to turn red. It means he is already drunk. He has already drank 5 cans of beer since earlier. Suddenly Nunew got up from his chair and then he looked at the people around him.
Nunew: I think I need to go.

Nat: Aow ? Where are you going ?

Nunew looked at Zee and Nat realized that. He knew that Nunew wanted to avoid Zee.
Nunew: You all can have fun without me naa ... Bye ...

Without waiting any longer, Nunew then took his things. He then walked towards the counter and bought 10 cans of beer and took them home with him. Zee who saw Nunew leaving the bar immediately got up and ran to get Nunew. He knows Nunew is avoiding. And he knew Nunew must have seen him go out with Momo earlier.

Zee: Nhu !!!!

Nunew stopped walking.
Nunew: Hmmm ? Someone is calling me, right ?

Nunew turned towards the back. He saw zee running towards him. When he saw Zee, Nunew just kept going. He ignored Zee then. However, Zee managed to pull his wrist to make him stop.
Zee: Nhu .. wait ..

Nunew turn his head and looked at Zee.
Nunew: What do you want, Hia ?
Zee: Where are you going ?
Nunew: Home.
Zee: You want to avoid me, right ?
Nunew: No ... I didn't say that.

Nunew continue walking.
Zee: Nhu ... (He grabbed Nunew's hand)
Nunew: What ?
Zee: Let's talk ?
Nunew: I want to go home. I don't want to talk with you.
Zee: Then ... let me send you home.
Nunew: Hia ... what do you want from me ?
Zee: Nhu ... I'm just worried about you.
Nunew: No need to worry about me. Just focus oh her.

Zee sighed and looked at Nunew.
Zee: Nhu ... I have told you that there is nothing between me and Momo anymore. My story with her already end ... it's totaly end, Nhu. 
Nunew: You always said that but why did you always with her ? Why did you still care about her ?
Zee: Because she's my friend, Nhu.
Nunew: Enough, Hia. Stop ... I'm tired being in this situation. I'm tired being your second choice. 
Zee: Are you jealous, Nhu ?
Nunew: No, I'm not. I have no right to jealous. Do whatever you want with her but ... Hia ...

Nunew looked at Zee and said, "I am human too. I can feel the pain."

Zee: Nhu ... please listen to me. Let me explain this.
Nunew: No need, Hia. Let's just end this, Hia. I can't continue this anymore. Please ... I'm begging you. Please leave me alone. Now, I know why did Nat said a one-night-stand never work ... that's why our story become like this.
Zee: What do you mean, Nhu ?

Nunew turn his body and he looked at Zee.
Nunew: Hia ... we met here accidentally ... all things that happened between us started here ... so let's just end it here too. Thank you for all the memories you gave me, Hia. Thank you so much and ...

Nunew stepped closer to Zee. He brought his face closer to Zee's and kissed Zee's lips warmly. Then, he looked directly into Zee's eyes.
Nunew: .... I love you, Hia. 

Zee cried as soon as he heard Nunew's expression of love at that time. Nunew stepped away from him. Nunew has ended everything. Nunew is gone from his life. The two of them will never meet again but will destiny find them again?

Nunew was kissing him just now. Zee touched his lips and said, "I love you too, Nhu."

Author's note: How was this part ? Did you guys enjoy it ? If yes, then don't forget to vote and leave a comment too !!! Thank you !!!