Special Part 3: 🔞Hot Discussion🔞

Paris, at 3 pm ...

"Nunew Chawarin !!!"

Nunew who had just come out of the toilet then looked towards the voice that called his name. He saw P'Laeng looking at him while carrying Nunew's smartphone. P'Laeng gave the phone to Nunew and Nunew looked at him with a puzzled look.
Nunew: Why, P'Laeng ?
Laeng: Your phone keep on ringing when you are in the toilet. I think your beloved husband is searching for you.
Nunew: Really ?
Laeng: Yeah ... go call him back before he is sulking with you.
Nunew: Krub ....

P'Laeng is Nunew's manager. From the first day Nunew became a model at that modeling agency, P'Laeng was the manager. He takes very good care of Nunew and he treats Nunew like his own little brother.

Without wasting time, Nunew then walked towards a chair facing the makeup mirror. He sat down and dialed his husband's number.

Laeng: New !!!
Nunew: Krub ....
Laeng: Let Numma did the make up while you are on phone. 
Nunew: Okay, krub.

Without wasting time, a girl named Numma then approached Nunew and got ready to make up Nunew's face because they will have a small party with the organizer in a few hours. Nunew was waiting for Zee to answer his call.
Nunew: Hello, Hia.
Zee: Hello, Nhu ... I'm on meeting right now. Can we talk later ?
Nunew: Really ? But why did you keep calling me just now ?
Zee: Nhu ... I'm sorry naa ... I need to hang up. Bye, I love you.
Nunew: Hia ... I ....

Nunew didn't manage to reply to Zee's words because Zee had already hung up. Nunew sighed and put her phone on the dressing table.
Numma: What happened ? What's wrong with that sad face ? 
Nunew: Nothing, Phi.
Numma: Nothing ? You should be happy because your husband was calling you ?
Nunew: He had hung up.
Numma: That fast ?
Nunew: He said he was on meeting.
Numma: I see ... he's busy right now. You can call him again later.
Nunew: Yeah ... by the way, Phi. About tonight party, who will be join us ?
Numma: If I'm not mistaken, the organizer invite all the model for the run away.
Nunew: Really ?

It was almost an hour before Nunew was make up by Numma. After an hour, he then stepped towards his small suitcase because he wanted to change his clothes. Nunew opened the zipper and he was very surprised as soon as he saw the clothes inside the bag.

Nunew: P'Laeng !!!
Laeng: Yes, New ?
Nunew: Come here.
Laeng: What is it ?
Nunew: Why did you take this one ? This is too sexy on me and I'm afraid that other people will focus on me.
Laeng: Then, it's good ? You will become the center of attention.
Nunew: Phi .... I'm shy.
Laeng: New ... I was too rushing just now so I just took the outfit without even looking at the design. I'm sorry ?

Nunew sighed then looked at Laeng.
Nunew: It's okay, Phi. We can't do anything either.
Laeng: You can try wearing it and let me see.
Nunew: Okay.

Without wasting time, Nunew then stepped into the fitting room carrying the shirt in his hand while Laeng waited for him outside. After a few minutes, Nunew finally came out. He looked very embarrassed as he looked at Laeng's face.

Laeng: OHO .... Mrs Panich !!!

Laeng was also surprised as soon as he saw Nunew at that time. Didn't think that the shirt would look so sexy on Nunew's body. Laeng looked at Nunew.

 Laeng looked at Nunew