Part 36: Break up

Nunew is in the dressing room. There was Momo with him there. As promised, Nunew has accepted an offer to be Momo's partner at the Bangkok Fashion Show. Now they are preparing to make up. There are still 3 hours left before the event starts.

Momo who saw Nunew reading a magazine while waiting for the make up artist then approached him. Momo sat next to Nunew and looked at Nunew.

Momo: Hey, Nunew.
Nunew: Hey, Momo.
Momo: By the way, where is P'Zee ?
Nunew: Why did you ask for him ?
Momo: Nothing. He is always stick with with you but right now he is not here.
Nunew: He's on the way here.
Momo: Really ?
Nunew: Yes.

Momo then got up from the chair and walked towards the dressing table next to Nunew. She looked at her face through the mirror to make sure that her face looked beautiful and graceful.

"Hey, Nhu."

Nunew then turned away as soon as he heard his name called. He saw Zee walking towards him carrying a bouquet of pink roses. Without wasting time, Nunew got up from the chair and approached Zee. They both then hugged.

Nunew: Hia ...
Zee: How are you ? Did you have your dinner yet ?
Nunew: Not yet, Hia. I'm still not done yet with my make up.

They both let go of each other's arms. Zee looked at Nunew's face with a sweet smile.
Zee: This is for you, Nhu. Good luck for tonight, okay ?
Nunew: Thank you so much, Hia.
Zee: Most welcome, Nhu. (He kissed Nunew's forehead)

Momo who saw the couple got up from her chair and approached them.
Momo: Hi, P'Zee.
Zee: Oh, hi Momo. By the way, I bought you some flowers too. 
Momo: Really ?

Zee then called Poppy and Poppy gave a bouquet of tulips to Momo. Momo smiled sweetly as soon as she got the flower.
Momo: You still remember that I love tulip the most.
Zee: Well .... good luck for tonight show.
Momo: Thank you, P'Zee.

Nunew sighed and walked towards his desk again. He placed the bouquet of flowers that Zee had given him on the table. Then, he ordered his make up artist to start making up his face as time was running out. Zee knows Nunew is jealous. He then approached Nunew and sat next to Nunew's chair.

Nunew: You bought her a tulips.
Zee: Nhu ... don't start it please ...
Nunew: You are the one who started this, Hia.
Zee: Nhu ... I just want give her as a good luck wish, okay ?
Nunew: Hia, I want to be alone. You can go at the outside. 

Nunew closed both his eyes as his hands began to release Zee's grip. Zee sighed then he tried to grab Nunew's hand again but failed. It seems that Nunew really wants some time alone. Zee got up and looked at Nunew's face. He brought his face a little closer to Nunew's face.

Zee: Good luck, Nhu. I love you naaa. (He kissed Nunew's forhead)

Without wasting time, Zee and Poppy then stepped out of the dressing room. Nunew opened both eyes as soon as he was sure that Zee was out. Then, he looked at Momo and Momo also looked at him. Momo smiled as she turned on the bouquet of tulips that Zee had given her a while ago.

Nunew: Hia, you are the one who break my trust ...

Bangkok Fashion Show ...

It looks like a luxury car is stopping in front of the red carpet. All cameras are now focused on the luxury car. A guard opened the car door and that's when everyone started screaming. Momo and Nunew stepped out of the luxury car and looked very elegant.