Part 20: The Secret

Zee's POV:

Zee has just met all the employees in the management department. After the meeting, he immediately went into his office. He sat on the sofa and drank the coffee prepared on the table. Then, he stood up and looked outside the building. He was thinking about the suggestion given by Max yesterday regarding the search for models for their new collection.

Flashback ...

Max stepped into Zee's office. He saw Zee lying on the couch with his eyes closed. Then, Max sat on the sofa facing his friend.

Max: Hey, bro. Why did you called me ?

Zee opened his eyes and looked at Max. He got up from the couch and sat on the couch.

Max: You looked stress. Something on your mind. What is it ?
Zee: I have looked at all the models chosen by the marketing department but all of them do not meet the criteria I want.
Max: So, you plan to find another model ?
Zee: Yes.
Max: Are you crazy, Zee? We have less than a month before the launching date.
Zee: ...

Zee sighed. Max looked at his friend's face.
Max: How about this ?
Zee: What ?
Max: I have suggestion but I don't think this is a good suggestion but at least it can help us.
Zee: What is it ?
Max: Momo. She's a model, right ? How about we take her as a model for our new collection ?
Zee: Are you crazy, Max ?
Max: Why ? 
Zee: You knew what happened, right ?
Max: Bro, you are really professional, right ?
Zee: No, I don't think this is a good idea.
Max: It's up to you. I just worried if you didn't manage to find another model for the time being. Remember ... next 2 weeks ... we will have the shooting. I already set the date.

Zee looked at Max.
Max: Think about it carefully. This will not be a problem if you are a professional.

End of flashback ...

Zee sighed heavily. Suddenly there was a knock on the door of his room. He saw Poppy step in close to him.
Poppy: It's lunch time, sir.
Zee: I didn't have any appetite today. You can have your lunch alone.
Poppy: Are you sure, sir ?
Zee: Yes, Poppy.
Poppy: Or do you want me to buy a takeaway food ?
Zee: Poppy, I don't have appetite to eat.
Poppy: Krub ...

Poppy then stepped out of Zee's room. Zee then opened his suit and placed it on the sofa. Then, he lay down on the couch and took out his smartphone. He opened the Instagram app. The first thing he saw was a post from Nunew. Nunew uploaded his picture on Instagram. Zee saw Nunew hanging out with his sister.
Zee: I miss you so much, Nhu.

Nunew's POV:

Nunew is helping Auntie Yaa water the flower plants in the flower garden located at the back of the house. Ping is still in school. This evening he has an extra class so he will be home at 6pm. There are still about 2 hours left.

Nunew: Auntie Yaa ...
Auntie Yaa: Yes, New ?
Nunew: I have something to ask you.
Auntie Yaa: About what ?
Nunew: Can we sit here ?
Auntie Yaa: Yes, New. Wait naaa ... I want to finish this first.

Nunew rested his back on a chair in the garden. He watched Auntie Yaa while waiting for her to finish. Auntia Yaa is Nunew's father's sister. Since his father died, Auntie Yaa took care of him and Ping. She took care of them both like her own children. Auntia Yaa is not married yet. She said that she was not ready to get married even though she was getting old.

Nunew saw Auntie Yaa step closer to him and sit next to Nunew.

Auntie Yaa: What do you want to ask me, New ?
Nunew: Err ... about Pa.
Auntie Yaa: About your Pa ?
Nunew: Krub.
Auntie Yaa: What is it ?
Nunew: That day when I came to visit for a while, Ping kept saying that he had seen Pa. Auntie Yaa also said that there is something I don't know. What is it that I don't know? Can Auntie Yaa please tell me?