Part 27: Changed

Nunew stepped out of the bathroom while his hands were busy brushing his hair. He woke up early in the morning at 7 am and immediately got ready to start his work. Today is the last shooting he will do with the team. They will shoot on a small ship because that is one of the concepts.

Nunew walked towards his bed and put on his shirt and pants. Then, he sat for a while on the bed while drying his hair. Suddenly his phone rang. He then took his phone from the bed next to him.

Nunew: Hello, Hia ...
Zee: God morning, my little sunshine.
Nunew: Good morning, Hia.
Zee: How was your sleep ? Was it good ? Did you sleep well ? Hmmm ?

Nunew was silent for a moment. He complained. He remembered that yesterday he cried because he missed the presence of Zee by his side. He was not used to Zee's absence. Usually Zee would hug him tightly when they slept and Zee would kiss his forehead gently before going to sleep.

Zee: Nhu ... ?
Nunew: Hmmm ?
Zee: What are you thinking there ? Hmmm ?
Nunew: Nothing, Hia.
Zee: What are you doing right now, by the way ?
Nunew: I just finished taking bath, Hia. How about you ?
Zee: I'm on my way to the office. 
Nunew: At this hour ?
Zee: Yes, Nhu. I need to handle this problem as soon as possible so that I can come back to you early and I'm gonna kiss you all over your body ... not even leave an inch.
Nunew: Hia ... 
Zee: Today is the last day of shooting, right ?
Nunew: Yes, Hia. That's why I woke up early.
Zee: Take care naa ... don't forget to eat your breakfast and lunch. If I can make it there before dinner, we can have dinner together, okay ?
Nunew: Krub, Hia ...
Zee: By the way, I already arrive at my office so I need to hang up. Please take care of yourself, okay ? Don't push yourself too much. If you are tired, take a rest for a while. Understand ?
Nunew: Krub, Hia.
Zee: I will hang up naa ...
Nunew: Hia ...
Zee: Hmmm ?
Nunew: I miss you so much, Hia.
Zee: I know, Nhu. I miss you even more.
Nunew: I want to hug you, Hia.
Zee: Awww ... don't be sad naa ... I will come back to you as soon as possible. Okay ? I promise.
Nunew: Okay, Hia.
Zee: Wait for me okay ?
Nunew: Krub, Hia.
Zee: Okay, so I will hang up na ... I love you, Nhu.
Nunew: I love you more, Hia.
Zee: Bye, Nhu.
Nunew: Bye, Hia ...

Nunew hung up and put his phone on the bed. Without waiting any longer, he then stepped towards the makeup mirror and looked at his face through the mirror. Then, he started to make up his face with only light make-up. His hair is neatly combed. After finishing, he got up from the chair and picked up his bag on the sofa.

Suddenly he heard someone knocking on the door. Nunew then stepped towards the door and opened the door.

Nunew: Poppy ?
Poppy: Sawadeekrub, Nunew. Boss told me to take care of you for today so I am here to pick you up.
Nunew: Hmm ? When did he told you to take care of me ?
Poppy: This morning.
Nunew: Ohh I see ... Thank you naa ...
Poppy: Most welcom, Nunew. So, let's go. We should have some breakfast first with the other team before start shooting.
Nunew: Krub ...
Poppy: Let me carry your beg.
Nunew: No need, Poppy. This is juts a handbag.
Poppy: But boss told me to take care of you.
Nunew: But no need to do this na ...
Poppy: Krub ...

Without wasting any more time, the two of them then stepped out of the hotel area. They went to the restaurant next to the hotel building to eat breakfast.

- time skipped -

After almost 1 hour they all took the meaning of breakfast, finally they stepped out of the restaurant. They started to go back into the hotel building to take all the things that they need for shooting. Nunew just wait under a small hut near the main jetty. Poppy was with him too.  Poppy never left Nunew even for a moment.