Part 43: Our beautiful wedding

On wedding day ...

Nunew woke up when he felt his body was in the cold. He reached for the blanket with his eyes still closed and wrapped it around his body. Without waiting any longer, he tried to hug Zee who was next to him but he was surprised when Zee was not there. He then opened both his eyes.

Where did Zee go? What time is it now? Why does he wake up so early?

Without wasting time, Nunew reached for his phone which was on the table to his left. He wanted to see what time it was.
Nunew: 6.30 am ?

Their wedding ceremony will start at 11 am. There are still 5 hours left to prepare. Without wasting time, Nunew then got out of bed. However, he was surprised when he saw a sticky note pasted on the television screen. Nunew then took the sticky note and read it.

'Good morning my future bride.'

Nunew smiled as soon as he read what Zee had written. He put the sticky note back in its original place. Then, he walked towards the bathroom but he stopped as soon as he saw a sticky note on the door.

'Take a deep breath, Nhu.'

Then, he reached the sticky note and stepped out of the bedroom. He wants to find where Zee is. Nunew searched in the living room while looking at the situation around.
Nunew: Hia !!!

Nunew tried to call Zee's name. He looked in the kitchen but no one was there. Suddenly, Nunew felt someone hug him tightly from behind. Nunew knew that it was Zee. Nunew gently caressed Zee's hand that hugged her waist tightly.

Nunew: Hia ...
Zee: Good morning, Nhu. 
Nunew: Where are you going just now ? 
Zee: I can't sleep so I just woke up and took a bath. Just now, I was at the balcony. 
Nunew: Why Hia didn't wake me up ?
Zee: I plan to wake you up at 7 am but you already here. 

Zee released his hug and Nunew faced Zee. Zee reached both of Nunew's hands and held Nunew's hand tightly.
Zee: Nhu ...
Nunew: Hmmm ?
Zee: Are you nervous ?
Nunew: Of course, I am but at the same time I can't wait for our wedding.
Zee: Our wedding ? I don't know that word 'wedding' can make me smile the whole day. Finally ... we are getting married, Nhu. This moment will be unforgettable. 
Nunew: Me too, Hia.

Zee brought his face closer and kissed Nunew on the lips and Nunew returned the kiss softly. Nunew then hugged Zee's neck as they kissed. Zee knew Nunew was drowning in the kiss but she had to stop Nunew immediately. Zee slowly moved her face away and looked at Nunew.

Zee: I'm sorry for breaking the kiss ... but we need to get ready as soon as possible. Nhu can take a bath. After that, we will go to the venue because the make-up artist and the stylist are waiting. Nhu take a bath first, okay ? I'm waiting ....
Nunew: Krub, Hia. 

Zee kissed Nunew's forehead for a moment. Then, Nunew then stepped out of the living room and went into the bathroom. He was also worried if they were both late to arrive at the wedding venue.

At the venue ...

Zee and Nunew have arrived in front of a hotel building. That's where they will get married. Zee and his family have already booked the hotel for the day where they will get married. their wedding was simple considering that they only invited the closest people such as Super Sun employees and their respective families.

Without wasting time, Zee and Nunew then stepped into the building and walked towards the preparation room. All the preparation teams are already there. Without wasting any more time, they both got ready with their make-up and clothes.