Part 35: Should I ?

Today is Saturday and ZeeNunew is sleeping soundly on the bed hugging each other's bodies. Nunew was in Zee's tight arms as his head was buried in Zee's chest. It was already 9am but it looked like the couple didn't want to wake up.

Suddenly it sounded like someone pressed the bell of Zee's condo. Zee who heard the sound then woke up. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at Nunew's sleeping face. He caressed Nunew's cheek gently and then kissed Nunew's forehead.

Zee: Good morning, my little sunshine. 

Zee whispered softly in Nunew's ear. Then, he reached for Nunew's hand instead of hugging it. He got out of bed and walked out of the bedroom. He walked towards the main door of the condo and saw an envelope placed in front of the door.

Zee: To Nunew Chawarin ?

The letter was for Nunew.

"Hia !!!"

Zee then ran into the bedroom as soon as he heard Nunew calling his name. He put the envelope on the table. Without wasting time, he then approached the bed and got on the bed and lay next to Nunew. Nunew immediately hugged Zee's body as soon as Zee lay down next to him.

Nunew looked at Zee's face with a sweet smile.
Nunew: Where did you go just now, Hia ?
Zee: There was a letter. It was for you.
Nunew: For me ?
Zee: Yes, Nhu.
Nunew: Where is it ?
Zee: I put it on the table. 
Nunew: Let me see.

Nunew was just about to get out of bed but Zee was quick to stop him. Zee gently pulled Nunew's waist.
Zee: You can read it later, Nhu. I want to spend more time with you right now. Today is Saturday naa ...
Nunew: Krub ...

Zee looked at Nunew's face with a dim look then he gave Nunew a sweet smile. Nunew smiled back.
Zee: By the way ... 
Nunew: Hmmm ?
Zee: I received the magazine last month ... 
Nunew: Magazine ?
Zee: It has you inside the magazine and there is a photo of you wearing crop top. (While he unbuttoned Nunew's pajama)

Actually, Nunew is not only an intern at the Zee company but he is also a part-timer model

Actually, Nunew is not only an intern at the Zee company but he is also a part-timer model. Since he became a model for the collection brand Zee, many modeling agencies contacted him. Many magazines also took it as the cover of the magazine.

Zee: I never see you in a crop top until you shot for this magazine. How I wish I can see it by my own eyes at that time, Nhu. 

Zee was still busy unbuttoning Nunew's pajama shirt until the last button. Then, he caressed Nunew's chest and Nuenw just let Zee's fingers play on his exposed body. Nunew shivering as soon as Zee's finger playing with his nipples.

Nunew: Hia ...
Zee: Hmm ?
Nunew: What are you doing ?
Zee: I'm waiting for my breakfast ?
Nunew: Are you sure ?
Zee: I don't know. I just wanna have some milk in the morning ?

Zee smiled sweetly at Nunew then he brought his face closer to Nunew's chest. He got into the blanket and both hands hugged Nunew's waist.
Zee: No wander ... look at your waist. You are sexy, Nhu. Other people only can see your waist but they never have it like I can. 

Without wasting time, Zee who was in the blanket then gently caressed Nunew's nipple while licking it.
Zee: MMPH ....

Nunew trembled. He didn't get in the way but he enjoyed it. NUnew couldn't see Zee's face behind the blanket. All he knew was that Zee was enjoying her nipples at that time. Zee then put Nunew's nipple in his mouth as soon as he was satisfied with licking it. He is sucking Nunew's nipple like a baby who wants a mother's milk. He sucked until Nunew moaned. At that time, Zee only wanted Nunew's nipple.
Zee: Such a creamy and delicious milk ... mmph ...

After sucking Nunew's nipple on the right, he started moving to the left and continued sucking Nunew's nipple. His right hand is playing with Nunew's nipples. Nunew's hand started to grab Zee's shoulder because he couldn't stand what Zee was doing. Her body shivered as Zee sucked his milk. Nunew's nipple is now full of Zee's saliva.

At 2 pm ...

Nunew walked towards the living room carrying the letter that was sent this morning. He sat on the couch cross-legged. Zee was in his office. He said there was an urgent matter he had to deal with. At first, Nunew accompanied Zee but he was bored so he just let Zee finish his tasks.

Nunew opened the letter and read it.
Nunew: From Mandee's Model ? 

"Greetings to Nunew Chawarin. We from Mandee's Model would like to invite you as a model for the Bangkok fashion show next week which will be held at IconSiam. For your knowledge, you will be a partner to one of our famous models, Monchanok Saengchaipiangpen. If you are interested, we would like you to come to our model agency tomorrow afternoon. Thank you."

Nunew closed the letter again and placed it on the table.
Nunew: Monchanok Saengchaipiangpen ... it's Momo. 

Nunew was surprised. Didn't think that he would pair up with Momo. Should he accept the offer? If he refuses it means he has refused the greatest opportunity. Bangkok Fashion Show is a fashion show that is held every year and many Thai artists and models will come.

Nunew: I should ask for Hia's opinion.

Without waiting any longer, Nunew then walked towards Zee's office carrying the letter. He knocked on the door and looked at Zee.
Nunew: Hia, may I come in ?
Zee: Sure, Nhu. Come ...

Nunew then stepped in and approached Zee. He sat on Zee's lap looking at Zee's face. Zee kissed Nunew on the lips for a moment.
Nunew: I already read the letter, Hia.
Zee: What is it about ?
Nunew: You can read it, Hia. 

Nunew gave the letter to Zee and Zee read it.
Zee: Wow !!! Congratulations, Nhu. I'm so proud of you.
Nunew: I will be pairing with Momo.
Zee: Yes, I know. So, how ? Will you accept this ?
Nunew: I don't know, Hia but this is such a big change for me. 
Zee: You can say that, Nhu. Momo's agency is a big model agency in Thailand and they invited you to be one of the model for Bangkok Fashion Show. 
Nunew: Should I accept it, Hia ?
Zee: It's all up to you, Nhu. If you are not comfortable then reject it. 

Nunew sighed. 

Zee: If you accept it, don't worry because I will always stay by your side. I will always support you and sure ... I will come to see you there. 
Nunew: Let me think, Hia.
Zee: You should think about it carefully. Big chance like this doesn't come two times naa ...
Nunew: I know, Hia ...

Their conversation was interrupted as soon as Zee's phone rang. He then reached for his phone.
Zee: Hello, Momo.

Nunew then looked at Zee's face as soon as he found out that it was Momo who contacted Zee. Nunew realizes that Momo seems to always call Zee since she canceled her wedding. He didn't want to accuse anything because he had to trust Zee.

Nunew was too lazy to find out about their conversation. Nunew even rested his head on Zee's right shoulder while hugging Zee's neck tightly. Zee caressing Nunew's back gently while talking with Momo on the phone.

Nunew closed his eyes and Nunew whispered to Zee even though he knew Zee wasn't listening.

"I love you, Hia."

Author's note: How was this part  Did you guys enjoy it ? If yes, then don't forget to vote and leave a comment too !!! Thank you !!!