Part 16: Will you be my boyfriend ?

Nunew stepped out of his car and stepped into the medium-sized house. Tonight he will sleep with his brother, Ping in that house because he misses his brother so much. Nunew walked towards the living room carrying his bag.
Nunew: I'm home !

Nunew put his bag in the living room then he sat on the couch that was there. He doesn't know where his sister and Auntie Yaa are. Maybe in the back.

"New ... "

Hmmm ? Why is that voice like he's heard before?

Nunew immediately raised his face to look at the owner of the voice. Nunew was very surprised as soon as he saw that face. An old man who was smiling as he looked at him.
Nunew: Pa ? Is that really you ?

Nunew got up and walked towards his father. He looked at his father.
Nunew: Pa ?
Pa: Hey, New. How are you ? Hmmm ?
Nunew: It's really you, Pa.

Without waiting any longer, Nunew then hugged his father's body tightly. His father also returned his hug. Nunew's tears fell. He misses his father very much.
Nunew: Pa, where are you going all these time ?
Pa: I'm always here, New. I always taking care of you and Ping. I never forget the both of you.
Nunew: Hmmm ?
Pa: New ... 

Nunew looked at his Pa.
Pa: Don't mad at Ping naaa. 
Nunew: What do you mean, Pa ?
Pa: He told you that he always saw me right ?
Nunew: ...
Pa: That person he saw maybe it's not me ... but another person of me.
Nunew: Hmmm ? What do you mean, Pa ? I don't understand.
Pa: Someday you will find out about it but for now ... don't mad at your nong. Maybe he really miss me ? If you have time, bring him to see me.
Nunew: Pa ....
Pa: I love you naaa ... I love the both of you very much ... please take care of yourself and don't be sad. I hate to see my son sad. Understand ?

Nunew saw his father getting further away. farther and farther away
Nunew: Pa .... Pa .... where are you going ? Don't leave me, Pa !

Nunew woke up from his sleep. He is already in reality. That was his dream. Nunew wiped his tears with his palm.
Nunew: I miss Pa so much ...

Then, Nunew looked to the side. Empty. No Zee there. Where is he ? Nunew tried to look at the wall clock and it was already 2 am. 2 am but Zee is not there? Shouldn't he be asleep? Nunew got up from the bed and stepped out of the bedroom. He tried to find Zee in the living room but it was empty. There was no one there. Then, he searched again until he saw a room where the door was wide open.
Nunew: Hia .... ?

Nunew stepped towards the room. Later, he saw Zee doing something in the room. Zee's eyes seemed focused on the computer screen. Nunew knocked the door.
Nunew: Hia ...

Zee raised his head when he heard Nunew's voice. He saw Nunew standing at the door with a face that looked like he had just woken up.
Zee: Nhu ?

Zee got up from his chair and walked towards Nunew. Without waiting any longer, Zee lifted Nunew's body while Nunew put both legs around Zee's waist. His hands hugged Zee's neck tightly. Nunew was surprised when Zee picked him up but Zee's kiss on his cheek made him speechless.

Zee looked at Nunew while smiling.
Zee: Why, Nhu ? Do you need anything ? Hmmm ?
Nunew: I dreamed about Pa ...
Zee: Your Pa ?
Nunew: Hmmm .... and now I can't sleep anymore.
Zee: I see ... 
Nunew: What are you doing, Hia ?
Zee: I'm working, Nhu.
Nunew: Late at night ?
Zee: As you see ...
Nunew: You can continue it tomorrow, Hia. You should go to sleep right now and have some rest.
Zee: It's about to finish, Nhu.