Part 15: The Truth

Zee stepped into the bar. All eyes were now focused on him and he knew that they wanted to ask about Nunew. Zee took the car keys and phone from the table. Before walking away, he looked at Nat and Max.

Zee: I need to go for now. 
Nat: Where is Nunew ?
Zee: Don't worry. I will take care of him. I'm going now. Bye.

Without wasting any more time, Zee immediately stepped out and walked towards his car. He opened the car door and got inside. The car engine is then installed. Then, he started driving away from the bar area. He drove while his eyes looked at the situation outside the car. He tried to find Nunew's whereabouts because he knew that Nunew would definitely be walking.

Zee: Nhu ... please ... don't make me worry.

Zee searched again. There are already many turns in that area. It must be difficult for him to find Nunew's whereabouts. He searched without despair. he had to find Nunew. he couldn't let Nunew go home alone. He had to make sure Nunew got home safely.
Zee: Where are you, Nhu ? (Zee sighed)

While Zee was observing the situation outside, suddenly his eyes focused on someone who was in front of the clothing store. Zee tried to look again. Isn't that Nunew? But what is he doing with 2 men?

Zee was surprised when he saw one of the men was flirting with Nunew. The man touched Nunew's cheek and Nunew seemed to try to avoid it. It was even more surprising when Zee saw the two of them taking NUnew into a dark alley by the clothing store. What are they trying to do to Nunew? are they trying to .... ?
Zee: DAMN !!!

When the traffic light turn into green, Zee then drove his car towards Nunew. He stopped his car in front of the shop. Without wasting any more time, he then stepped out and ran towards a man  who were trying to kiss Nunew. 

Zee: HOI ! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO ?! (Zee punch the man that tried to kiss Nunew)

Zee then approached Nunew and let Nunew hide behind him. Zee looked at the two men in front of him.

Nunew: Hia ... I'm scared. (Nunew trying to search for Zee's hand)
Zee: It's okay, Nhu. You have me here. (While caressing Nunew's hand)

Zee looked at the two men. He was sure that the two of them were harassing Nunew.
Zee: What are you trying to do with him ?
Man 1: Who are you ? 
Zee: I'm his husband. 
Man 2: Husband ? Huh ... are you trying to fool us ?
Zee: You are harassing him. Do you want me to call the police ?
Man 1: Please calm down, sir. We are not doing anything. We just tried to greet him because he is too adorable and ... 

Man 1 looked at his friend.
Man 2: .... sexy. (Then, laughing)

Zee couldn't hold back his anger when he heard the second man's words. Without waiting any longer, Zee then punched the man so hard that he fell down.
Zee: Don't you dare said that things in front of me !
Man 2: Why ? Because he's your husband ? 
Man 1: I don't even believe that he's your husband. Hey, nong ... is it true ?

That man looked at Nunew. 
Nunew: Yes, he is my husband.

Zee was shocked. Didn't think that Nunew just followed his lie at that time even though they had just had a fight a while ago.
Zee: Both of you ... before I call police, better you go !

Zee took out his phone and he looks like trying to dial a number.
Zee: Hello, police. 
Man 2: Hey, better we go before the police come. 
Man 1: You ! Huh ! 

The two men then walked away leaving them both. after making sure they left, Zee turned to Nunew who was in the back. Zee turned her body towards Nunew and Zee was very surprised when Nunew hugged her suddenly. Nunew's hug was very tight and strong.