Part 34: Trust

Zee stepped out of his office room carrying some important files in his hand. He stepped towards Poppy's desk which faced his room. Then, he placed all the files on Poppy's desk.

Zee: Poppy.
Poppy: Yes, sir ?
Zee: All of these document ... I already signed them. You can give it to the marketing department.
Poppy: Krub, sir.

Without wasting time, Zee stepped into his room but Poppy called out to him making him stop walking. Zee looked at Poppy's face.

Zee: Yes, Poppy ? 
Poppy: Er ... during lunch time, Nunew came to see you sir.
Zee: He came here ?
Poppy: Yes, sir.
Zee: But I didn't saw him came into my office ? Did he told you why did he want to see me ?
Poppy: He said he want to have a lunch together with you but ...
Zee: But ... ?
Poppy: He didn't go in because he saw sir and Momo inside. So, he returned to the Management Department again. He said he didn't want to bother you.
Zee: He can just go in because Momo just wants to stop by. It's been a long time since we talked together.
Poppy: I don't know, sir. 
Zee: So, did he eat his lunch ?
Poppy: No, sir. He said he went to continue his work.
Zee: I see ... okay. By the way, what time is it now ?
Poppy: 5 pm, sir.

Zee took out his phone from his pants pocket. He wanted to contact Nunew. He tried to dial again because Nunew didn't pick up his call. Three times he tried but was not picked up.
Zee: He didn't pick up my calls.
Poppy: Maybe he is busy right now ?
Zee: I'm worried.
Poppy: You can go check on him, sir. 

Zee sighed. Without waiting any longer, he then left Poppy and walked towards the Management Department. He immediately approached Nunew's desk but unfortunately Nunew wasn't there. When he arrived at Nunew's desk, his desk was full of various files and papers. Looks like Nunew is really busy. There are less than 2 months left before he stops being an intern. He must have a lot to prepare for his last campus assignment.

Zee looked at Nunew's coworker who was next to Nunew's desk.
Zee: Where is he ?
Colleague: He went to the printer room, sir. Do you want me to call him here ?
Zee: No need. I'm just asking. 

Zee sat on Nunew's chair. He started helping Nunew to organize all the papers and files scattered on Nunew's desk. Then, he took the pink sticky note and reached for a pen. Then, he wrote something on the sticky note and attached it to the computer screen.

Without wasting time, he got up from his chair and left Nunew's desk. He returned to his office.

After a few minutes of Zee leaving, Nunew returned from the printer's room carrying the paper he had just printed. He walked over to his desk and sat on a chair.
Nunew: Aow ? 

Nunew turned to his colleague who was next to him.
Nunew: Did you help me to organize my desk ?
Colleague: That was not me. It was boss.
Nunew: Boss ?
Colleague: Yes, Nunew. He came here just now and ask where did you go and I said you was at the printer room.
Nunew: Ahhh I see ....

Nunew started looking at his desk. Suddenly his eyes focused on the computer screen in front of him. There is a piece of sticky note pasted there. Nunew then took the sticky note and read it.

"I miss you, my little sunshine."