Part 22: I always love you

Nunew and Ping were helping Auntie Yaa in the kitchen to prepare breakfast while Zee went to town to buy some kitchen items. Today they will enjoy breakfast together. After an hour of Zee going to town, he finally came home as well. Nunew stepped out of the car to help Zee carry the things he bought.

Zee: Where is Papa ?
Nunew: He was still sleeping. Let him be ... he need lots of rest.
Zee: It's my fault.
Nunew: Hia ... you didn't mean it, right ?
Zee: I know .... but still.
Nunew: Hia ...
Zee: Okay ....

Nunew put all the items on the table. Then, he put the wet stuff in the fridge.

Auntie Yaa: New !
Nunew: Krub, Auntie Yaa ...
Auntie Yaa: Go wake your Papa !!! The breakfast is ready !!!
Nunew: Krub ...
Ping: P'New, let me wake him up.
Nunew: Are you sure ?
Ping: Yes, P'New.
Nunew: Okay, go then.
Ping: Yeay !!!

Ping looked really happy especially after finding out that Papa Zee is their father's twin. Their relationship is also getting closer. Today was his last day here. Zee and his Papa will return to Bangkok this evening.

After making sure everyone was in the kitchen and sitting on the dining table, they all started enjoying their breakfast food. They all looked appetizing.

Auntie Yaa: Khun Perd ... today I cook your favorite chicken porridge. Eat and maybe it can help you get healthy quickly.
Papa: Thanks, my dear sister. I missed your cooking so much.
Auntie Yaa: You can stay here for a long time but seems like you really need to go back to Bangkok with Zee.
Papa: I need to because his father will be back from Italy tomorrow. I will bring him here if I get the chance.
Auntie Yaa: Kha ... please enjoy your food naaa ...
Papa: Krub ...

Papa Zee smiled sweetly and continued to enjoy his food. He managed to look at Zee who was feeding Nunew. He could feel that the lovers were very happy together.

Papa: So, the person who make you can't stay focus is ... Nunew ?
Zee: Papa ... why did you open this topic right now ? 

Zee was shy because suddenly his Papa talked about that topic. 
Nunew: Why, Pa ? What happened ?
Papa: He told me everything about you ... from the start and how the both of you got to know each other ?
Nunew: Wait .... that's mean ... ?
Papa: Yes ... everything.

Nunew look at Zee and said, "Hia ... "

ZeeNunew's POV:

Zee drove his car out of the compound of the mansion. Nunew who was next to him just sat like a princess. Nunew reached Zee's hand and kissed it softly and warmly. Then, Zee kissed Nunew's hand.

Zee: Where are you going to bring me today ?
Nunew: Just drive, Hia. I will tell you to stop once we arrive.
Zee: Krub ...

Zee continues by driving his car. They were already in a rather quiet village. Perhaps by now they have arrived outside the Chiang Mai urban area. Nunew instructed Zee to stop in front of a small eatery.

Zee: Here ?
Nunew: Yes, Hia.

Zee turned off the car engine and stepped out. He opened the car door for Nunew and Nunew immediately stepped out. Nunew stepped in front of Zee while holding Zee's right hand. Zee just followed her boyfriend's steps.

Nunew: This is the place, Hia.
Zee: Hmmm ?

Zee looked around. At this time, the two of them were on the bank of the river. the situation around the river was very quiet but peaceful and peaceful. The wind is fresh. This place is suitable for someone who wants peace.

Nunew sat on the pier and put both his feet in the river.
Nunew: Let's sit here, Hia.

Zee just followed. He sat on the pier next to Nunew. Nunew reached for Zee's hand and held it tightly. He also rested his head on Zee's shoulder. Zee managed to kiss Nunew's head.

Nunew: This place is my favorite place. If I am angry, sad or heartbroken, I will come here in the evening. All those feelings will disappear as soon as I calm down here alone.
Zee: ... 
Nunew: But I barely come here because I was too busy with my campus. 
Zee: ...
Nunew: Ma is the one who bring me to this place at the first place. She said that she and Pa was meeting here at the first place.
Zee: Really ?
Nunew: Yes ... then they fell in love with each other.
Zee: I wander how your mother looks like ...

Nunew smiling sweetly.
Nunew: She's beautiful ... the most gorgeous person in the world but seems like God love her more.
Zee: It's okay, Nhu. She will be happy if she saw your right now. You are happy with your life. 
Nunew: And the most important thins is you are part of the happiness ... and I hope Ma and Pa are happy too ...
Zee: I'm sure they are happy, Nhu. (While kissing Nunew's head)

Nunew sighed. Then he looked around. He saw some villagers fishing in the river.

Zee: By the way, Nhu ...
Nunew: Hmm ?
Zee: I said there is something I want to discuss with you, right ?
Nunew: Yes ... what is it ?
Zee: Like this ...

Zee took his feet out of the river and sat cross-legged looking at Nunew. Nunew also did the same thing. Now they both looked at each other. Zee took both of Nunew's hands and held them.

Zee: Do you know that my brand will launch a new collection at the end of this month?
Nunew: Yes, I know. You said it to me once.
Zee: Okay ... so, about 2 days ago ... The marketing department has finalized 5 models who will be the models of the new collection, but none of them meet the criteria I want.
Nunew: Okay ... so .... ?
Zee: I decided to take you as the model.
Nunew: Me ? Are you serious, Hia ?
Zee: I'm serious, Nhu. 
Nunew: Why did you choose me ?
Zee: Because as I can see ... you can pull both masculine and feminine at the same time. That criteria is the main characteristic of my new collection. Can you being the model ?
Nunew: Hia ... you choose me not because I'm your boyfriend, right ?
Zee: No, Nhu. It just that you can pull both masculine and feminine.
Nunew: But I didn't have any experienced as a model, Hia.
Zee: It's okay, Nhu. You have me. I can teach you. Okay ?
Nunew: Wait ... let me think about it first.
Zee: If you reject this, I will go for the other plan.
Nunew: What is it ?
Zee: I will choose Momo as the model ... that is the final choice for now.

Nunew was shocked as soon as he heard Zee was going to take Momo as a model. Nunew knows that Momo is one of the top models in Thailand. She used to be one of the Miss Thailand runners.

Nunew: Momo ?
Zee: Yes ... so how ?
Nunew: Yes, I will become the model.
Zee: Really ?
Nunew: Yes, Hia.
Zee: Why ?
Nunew: Well, after rethinking about it ... how about I gain experience, right ?
Zee: Is it not because of jealousy ?
Nunew: Jealousy ? Why should I?
Zee: No, you are jealous.
Nunew: No, I'm not.
Zee: Are you sure, Nhu ?

Nunew turned his face away. He didn't want Zee to look at him.
Nunew: Yes, I'm jealous ... so what ?
Zee: Oho .... you really love me naaa .... Nhu ...
Nunew: Of course, I love you. You didn't love me ?

Zee approached Nunew and both hands hugged Nunew's waist tightly. Then, he kissed Nunew's right and left cheeks. Then, he kissed Nunew's nose and his forehead.

Nunew: Hia ... stop ...
Zee: Nhu ... how can I didn't love you ? Hmmm ? (He kissed Nunew's lips)
Nunew: ....
Zee: Look ...

Nunew looked at Zee.

Zee: You are the most happiest moment that happened in my life. I love you so much and will be forever. You are my number one.
Nunew: Really ?
Zee: Yes, Nhu. 

Zee kissed Nunew's forehead again and said, "I will still love you even you are a worm."

Author's note: How was this part ? Did you guys enjoy it ? If yes, then don't forget to vote and leave a comment too !!! Thank you !!!