Part 28: Soul-mates

Zee drove his car fast out of the Bangkok city area. He drove his car immediately towards Phuket. After hearing Poppy's words, he felt like his heart stopped beating. Something bad happened to Nunew while they were shooting. Nunew slipped while shooting and fell into the sea. His head also hit the iron on the ship. Zee felt like crying but he had to hold himslef back. He has to be strong. The important thing is that he should quickly arrive in Phuket.

Luckily Tutor saved Nunew quickly. Now, Nunew is being treated at a Phuket hospital. Poppy said he still hadn't woken up. Suddenly his phone rang.

Zee: Hello, Poppy.
Poppy: Where are you, sir ?
Zee: I just got out of the Bangkok area. How about him ? He haven't wake up yet ?
Poppy: Not yet, sir.

Poppy's answer made Zee's tears fall down her cheeks. He couldn't help but cry. He was really worried about Nunew's condition who hadn't woken up since the incident.

Zee: Please take care of him naa, Poppy. I will be there as soon as possible.
Poppy: Krub, bos. Take care.
Zee: Okay.

Zee ended the call and put his phone back on the dashboard. He went back to driving. His tears were wiped away with his hands.

Zee: God, please let him wake up as soon as I arrive. 

At Hospital Phuket ....

Exactly at 7pm Zee arrived in Phuket. He then drove his car towards Phuket Hospital which is in the center of the city. Earlier, Poppy called her that Nunew had just woken up and regained consciousness. Zee was grateful and happy as soon as she heard the good news.

After 15 minutes of driving, Zee finally arrived in front of the Phuket Hospital building. He stopped his car right in front of the hospital building. Without wasting time, he then stepped into the building and approached the main counter.

Zee: Sawadeekrub ...
Nurse: Sawadeekrub . How can I help you, sir ?
Zee: Did you have a patience name Nunew Chawarin ?
Nurse: Yes, kha ...
Zee: I'm his boyfrriend. I want to see him.
Nurse: You can go to that way, sir.
Zee: Thank you, nurse.
Nurse: You are welcome, sir.

Without wasting time, Zee immediately ran in the direction shown by the nurse earlier. He searched for the whereabouts of Nunew's room. As soon as he saw Poppy and the other team members were outside a room. Zee then approached them.

Zee: Where is Nunew ?
Poppy: Boss ...
Zee: Where is he ?
Poppy: The doctor is checking on his condition.
Zee: How can this happened, Poppy ? I told you to take care of him, right ? 
Poppy: I'm sorry, sir.

Max approached Zee.
Max: This is no one's fault. This is something we didn't expect and Nunew is fine. Calm down, okay ?

Zee sighed. He sat on a chair while waiting for the doctor to check Nunew's condition inside. After a few minutes, a doctor came out of the room. Zee then approached the doctor. 
Zee: How about his condition, doctor ?
Doctor: He's good now but he need a lots of rest. His heart is still weak. 
Zee: Okay, doctor. Thank you.
Doctor: Most welcome, sir.

Without waiting any longer, Zee then stepped into Nunew's treatment room followed by other team members. He saw that Nunew was on the bed leaning against the headboard. Nunew looked at him with a sweet smile.

Zee: Nhu ...

Zee then hugged Nunew's body tightly and Nunew went into Zee's warm embrace. He misses Zee very much even though they have only been apart for a day.