Part 24: Deeper

Day 1 ...

Today is the first day of shooting for the new collection of the Super Sun brand. As early as 7 am, Zee and Nunew woke up to get ready to go to the shooting location which was not far from their hotel. Before stepping out of the hotel, a hotel employee came to their room to do hotel service which is to deliver breakfast.

Nunew was sitting in front of the makeup mirror while doing his hair. Zee has finished getting ready. He looked at Nunew and stepped closer to him. Zee hugged Nunew's body from behind while resting his head on Nunew's shoulder.

Nunew: Hmmm ? Are you done already, Hia ?
Zee: Yes, Nhu.
Nunew: Wait naa, Hia. Let me done with my hair first. 
Zee: It's okay, Nhu. Take your time.
Nunew: Hia can eat breakfast first while waiting for me.

Nunew caressed Zee's hand gently while looking at him through the mirror. He smiled towards Zee.
Zee: How about you ?
Nunew: I can take my breakfast later. Poppy said that the team will provide the breakfast today.
Zee: I see ...
Nunew: Hia wait naa ...
Zee: Krub ... 

Zee let go of Nunew's body. He managed to kiss Nunew's cheek before walking away to leave Nunew. He will wait for Nunew in the living room. 

After 10 minutes in front of the makeup mirror, Nunew finally finished. Without waiting any longer, he reached his bag which was on the bed and stepped out towards the living room. He saw Zee sitting on the couch in the living room with his eyes closed. Nunew then approached Zee and sat next to him.

Nunew: Hia ...

Zee then opened his eyes as soon as he heard Nunew's soft voice. He looked at Nunew's face.
Zee: Are you done ?
Nunew: Yes, Hia.
Zee: Let's go. The team is waiting for us.
Nunew: Hia ...
Zee: Hmmm ?

Zee looked at Nunew who was looking at him. Nunew opened both his arms wide as he looked at Zee. Zee couldn't guess what Nunew was doing.
Zee: Hmm ?
Nunew: A Hug ?
Zee: Hug ?
Nunew: Yes ... I wanna give you my hug. Come here, Hia.

Zee then approached Nunew and went into Nunew's arms. Nunew then hugged Zee's body very tightly and warmly while he gently stroked Zee's head. He kissed Zee's forehead too.

Nunew: Don't push yourself too much. If you are tired, take a break.
Zee: ....
Nunew: I know you are tired because of this preparation for your new collection but sometimes you need to take care of yourself too. If you feel like you didn't have any energy, come to me and I will give you my hug. I'm always here ...

Zee tighten his hug at Nunew as soon as he heard Nunew's word.
Zee: Thank you, Nhu.
Nunew: Most welcome, Hia. 

Zee closed his eyes as he felt the warmth of Nunew's embrace. Day by day he fell more and more in love with Nunew. Nunew cares about it. Nunew is very understanding of his feelings. Nunew is sensitive to his situation even though he tries to hide everything.
Nunew: I think we need to go now, Hia. Others will be waiting for us.

Zee let go of his hug and smiled to Nunew.
Zee: Today is your first day of being a model. Good luck naa ...
Nunew: Krub, Hia ... You too ... (While kissing Zee's lips)

Without wasting time, the two of them then stepped out of the hotel. They went to the shooting location using Zee's car. The journey there takes about 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, they both finally arrived at the shooting location. All team members are already there.

Zee and Nunew then walked towards the tent that had been set up. They would rest and prepare under the medium-sized tent. Nunew sat on a chair that had been prepared while Zee went to see Max.