Special Part 2:Missing You

Zee woke up from his sleep as soon as his alarm rang. It's still 8 am. He was afraid that the sound of the alarm would disturb Nunew's sleep so he quickly turned it off. Then, he looked at his husband's face on the other side and kissed Nunew's forehead softly. After that, he stepped off the bed and stepped out of their bedroom.

Zee walked towards the wardrobe room next to their room and reached a luggage of clothes. He had promised Nunew to help him pack clothes to take to Paris. Without wasting time, he then kept the clothes that Nunew would wear for three days in Paris.

"Daddy."

Suddenly Zee heard a small child's voice calling him softly. Zee then turned and he saw a little boy who was rubbing his eyes while standing in front of the door.
Zee: Hey, my son. Did you just woke up ?
First: Yes, daddy.
Zee: Come here, baby.

Without wasting time, First then stepped in and approached Zee. He immediately sat on Zee's lap while hugging his father's body tightly. First is the name of the 5-year-old boy. A few years ago, Zee and Nunew adopted the child as their son.

Zee: Why did you woke up so early ? Hmm ?
First: I can't sleep anymore, daddy.
Zee: I see ... today is holiday, right ?
First: Yes ...
Zee: Wanna go somewhere ?
First: I want to meet P'Poppy.
Zee: Poppy ?
First: Yes, daddy. It's been a long time since I play with him.
Zee: Did you miss him ?
First: Of course.
Zee: Okay ... if you miss him, we will go to meet him later but before that we need to send Papa to the airport. 
First: Hmm ? Where is Papa going ?
Zee: He will go to Paris for three days.
First: Really ?
Zee: Yes ... that's why daddy is here. I'm helping him to pack all his things.
First: Do you need any help ?
Zee: How about you help me to choose his clothes ?
First: Krub ... I know what Papa love to wear.

Zee smiled sweetly as soon as he heard his son's answer. Without wasting time, the two of them then put away all the clothes that Nunew will bring. After being in the room for almost half an hour, they were finally done.

Zee: It's all pink, First.
First: Papa loves pink so I choose the pink color one.
Zee: As expected ... you are his son.
First: I'm your son too, daddy.

Zee laughed. First's presence in their lives has brought priceless happiness. Although First is only 5 years old, but he is very eloquent and intelligent. Zee and Nunew never ignore First even when they are busy because they know what it feels like to be neglected. Therefore, they take very good care of it.

Zee: It's passes 8.30 am already. Go wake your papa. 
First: Krub, daddy. 

Without wasting time, First then stepped out of the wardrobe room and ran to Zee and Nunew's bedroom. He then climbed into bed as soon as he entered
First: Papa ... Papa ...

First moved Nunew's shoulder a little while calling his father. After trying, Nunew finally got up and looked at First's face. He smiled sweetly and kissed First's cheek.
Nunew: Good morning, First.
First: Good morning, Papa. Daddy told me to wake you up.
Nunew: Really ? Where is your daddy ?
First: We just finished packing up your things. I help him to choose your outfit and all of them are pink.
Nunew: Really ?
First: Yes, Papa.
Nunew: Oho ... how can I didn't love you. (while kissing First's cute cheek)

Nunew got up from the bed and sat next to First.
Nunew: Have you take a bath yet ?
First: Not yet, Papa.
Nunew: Go take a bath and get ready. We will go to the airport later.
First: Krub .. Papa.