Part 3:🔞 Your body language🔞

Nunew looked at the wall clock in the bar. The clock is already showing 2 am. That means, the working time is over. It was time for him to go home and get ready to go to campus. Besides, he had a presentation the next day. Nunew untied the apron around his waist. Suddenly he felt as if a hand touched his right shoulder making him turn backwards. It was his co-worker, Namping. Namping who will replace him if he returns home later.

Nunew: Yes, Namping ? Do you need any help ?
Namping: Look at that guy. Do you know him ?

Nunew turned to the direction Namping pointed. The man Namping meant was Zee. Nunew saw that Zee's condition was quite bad. His head was already on the table. His eyes were closed tightly. Zee is heavily drunk.

Nunew: His name is Zee.
Namping: I saw him since last night. Now, it's already 2 am in the morning and he still here. He's okay, right ?
Nunew: He's drunk. He drank too much since last night. Let me check on him.
Namping: Okay, krub.

Nunew placed his apron on the counter. After that, he stepped closer to Zee's table which was just in front of the counter. He was surprised to see that all the glasses were already empty. No wonder Zee was drunk like this.
Nunew: P'Zee .... P'Zee...

Nunew gently patted Zee's right shoulder. He tries to wake up Zee.
Nunew: P'Zee... 
Zee: Hmmm ?
Nunew: Are you okay ? I think you are too drunk right now. You should go back home.

Zee opened both eyes and looked at Nunew's face. He looked at Nunew's face for a long time. 
Zee: Momo ? Is that you ?

Nunew was surprised when he heard the name Zee said. What? Who is Momo? That's a girl's name right? Is Momo his lover?

Nunew: It's me, P'Zee. Nunew...
Zee: Nunew ?
Nunew: Yes.
Zee: But I saw Momo just now. Where did she go ?
Nunew: Momo ? Who is Momo ?
Zee: My girlfriend... No... ex-girlfriend...
Nunew: Hmmm ?
Zee: She cheated on me... She having sex with a guy... I saw them on my own... 

Nunew don't know how to react. Looks like Zee is heartbroken. That's why he come to this bar on Valentine's day. Maybe he wants to forget all the problems and pain he has. He must be really broken up.

Nunew: You are drunk, P'Zee. You should go home.
Zee: Can you send me off ?
Nunew: Err...do you want me to send you off ?
Zee: Yes. I don't think I can drive. 
Nunew: I'm not gonna let you drive on your own. You are too drunk. Let me send you to your house. Can you give me your key's car ?
Zee: In my pocket.... my suit....

Nunew searches for of Zee's suit.  He searched but did not find.

Nunew: I can't find your suit, P'Zee.
Zee: ....
Nunew: P'Zee ?
Zee: Hmmm ?
Nunew: Where is your suit ?
Zee: I don't even know where did I put it. 

Nunew bent his body a little. He tried to find Zee's suit under the table. He guessed right. Zee's suit fell under the table on the floor. Without waiting any longer, Nunew reached the suit and looked for Zee's car keys.
Nunew: I found it, P'Zee. Let's go.
Zee: Help me. I can't walk. You know...I'm too drunk.

Nunew chuckled. Zee's behavior is quite funny. Even though he was drunk, he was still aware of his condition.

Nunew: Why are you so cute, P'Zee ? 

Nunew approached Zee and he put his right hand on Zee's waist. he hugged the waist tightly. Worry if Zee falls on the floor. Furthermore, Zee's body is quite bigger than him.

Nunew: Let's go. Be careful naa.. but I need to change my shirt first at the the room.
Zee: Krub....

Nunew and Zee immediately walked towards a room behind the bar. The room is a special room for all the employees who work in the bar. That's where they change their clothes. It is also where they rest. Nunew led Zee to step inside. He let Zee sit on the sofa.
Nunew: You can sit here naa... Let me change my shirt first...