Part 29: One Day

As soon as the doctor told him that Nunew could go home, Zee took Nunew home faster. This is so that Nunew has a lot of time to rest. Doctors said Nunew might have a fever because of the drowning incident. Plus, NUnew's antibody isn't too strong so it's highly likely that he'll have a fever.

Zee opened his car door then stepped towards the passenger side. Nunew is still sleeping soundly. During the journey, Zee just let him sleep because maybe he was still tired. Nunew also complained that his head was dizzy.

Without waiting any longer, Zee then lifted Nunew's body slowly in a bridal style. Zee kissed Nunew's forehead softly. Then, he stepped into the hotel building and stepped into their hotel room. Once in the bedroom, Zee placed Nunew's body on the bed.

Nunew: Hia ...
Zee: Hmmm ?

Zee was surprised to see that Nunew had woken up. Nunew looked at Zee's face.
Nunew: I want to take a bath.
Zee: Right now ?
Nunew: Hmmm ...
Zee: Okay but before that ... we need to take of your make up. There are still some make up left on your face.
Nunew: Really ?
Zee: Yes, Nhu. We take of your make up first, okay ?
Nunew: Okay, Hia.
Zee: Let's go.

Nunew got up from the bed and followed Zee who was walking to the makeup mirror. Zee sat on the chair facing the mirror then he looked at Nunew's face standing next to him.
Zee: Come here, Nhu. Sit here ...
Nunew: Krub ...

Without saying much, Nunew just followed. He sat on Zee's thigh with both his legs around Zee's waist. His hands hugged Zee's neck tightly. Without wasting time, Zee then reached for some cotton on the table and started removing make-up on Nunew's face.

Nunew just let Zee do his job. While waiting, he studied every inch of Zee's face. He raised his index finger and gently touched Zee's thick eyebrows. Zee just smiling when Nunew did that.

Nunew: Hia ...
Zee: Hmmm ?
Nunew: Poppy and all of the teams said that you've changed.
Zee: Hmmm ?
Nunew: I thought it's only you who realized about it but then all of them realized it too ...
Zee: Yeah, a lot of them said that to me too.

Zee stop then looked into Nunew's eyes.
Zee: I've changed but my feelings for you never change.
Nunew: ...
Zee: I've changed since I met you.

Zee looked at Nunew's face and smiled sweetly. Zee brought his face closer to Nunew's face while both hands tightly hugged Nunew's body. Zee gently kissed Nunew on the lips and Nunew kissed back. They both kiss while expressing their deep love for each other.

Zee moved his face away and looked at Nunew.
Zee: Let's take a bath, okay ? (He kissed Nunew's lips for a while)
Nunew: Okay, Hia.

Without waiting any longer, Zee then lifted Nunew's body and stepped into the bathroom. Once in the bathroom, Zee placed Nunew's body gently on the sink. He let Nunew sit on the table next to the sink. Then, he helped Nunew to take off his clothes.

Nunew looked at Zee with deep love. Zee gave him a princess treat. He takes great care of Nunew. Nunew felt very happy whenever he's with Zee. Then, he kissed Zee's forehead suddenly.

Zee: Hmm ? (He looked at Nunew)
Nunew: I'm so happy.
Zee: What do you mean ?
Nunew: I'm happy to have you in my life.
Zee: Hmm ?
Nunew: You treat me like a princess and I love it.
Zee: Really ?
Nunew: Yes, Hia.
Zee: Then, do you want a queen treat ?
Nunew: Hia ....
Zee: I'm happy too ... whenever I'm with you.
Nunew: Thank you so much, Hia.
Zee: Most welcome, Nhu.