Special Part 1: After married

Zee: Today, I take your hand in mine and promise to embark on this adventure called love with an open heart. With you, I've found a love that makes me believe in magic. I promise to embrace our differences and celebrate our similarities, knowing that together, we are stronger. I promise to be your constant, your partner-in-crime, and your greatest supporter. In times of triumph and challenge, I promise to stand by your side. I pledge to honor and nurture it with a love that have no limits.

Nunew: I vow to help you in love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when word are needed, and to share the silence when we are not ... to live within the warmth of your heart and called it as a home. I promise that I never forget this once my lifetime. No matter what challenges that might do us apart, we will always find our way back to each other.

That was the oath and promise that Zee and Nunew said on their wedding day 4 years ago. 4 years ago they both legally became husband's and promised to be together forever. They both promised to always hold each other's hands in bad and good days. That was the promise of both of them and that promise has never been forgotten until today.

Marriage is about becoming a team. You are going to spend the rest of your life learning about each other, and every now and then, things blow up. The beauty of marriage is that if you picked the right person and you both will love each other, you'll always figure out a way to get through it.

Marriage is not the end of searching love but it's the end of searching the people you love. The search for ways to love that person just began. Zee and Nunew have never felt alienated by the love they have for each other. The love between them is still the same as it was 4 years ago and now that love is growing bigger.

Throughout their lives after marriage, there must be a lot they go through and one of them is the occurrence of misunderstandings between them. IT's a lie if a married couple will not experience this but Zee and Nunew never forget their vows 4 years ago. They fight and then they will continue to find a way to make it up again. They will sit down and explain misunderstandings until everything is resolved. That's their way. They never hold grudge on each other.

Zee is still the CEO of his own clothing brand even though he has been married for 4 years and now he is becoming more and more known internationally. Many people want the brand because the quality is very high and the design is very good. He is always busy with his work but he always spares his time when it comes to his husband, Nunew.

Nunew is now one of the models in the same modeling company as Momo. After marriage, Nunew became Zee's personal assistant in his company but he received many offers to become a model. So, he decided to accept the offer. His life as a model is not too busy but if the season changes, then he will be busy with shooting and runaway in various countries.

So .... yeah that was a story about their life after married.

4 years later ....

It's still 3 am in Bangkok. Nunew who was sleeping soundly suddenly woke up from his sleep. He felt like it was very cold. So, he got up from the bed but he stopped as soon as he saw Zee waking up because of his movements on the bed. Nunew sat back on the bed and looked at Zee.

Nunew approached Zee and he gently stroked Zee's head many times until Zee fell asleep. Then, he gently kissed Zee's forehead. After that, he got out of bed slowly and went to take the air conditioner remote on the table and lower the temperature a little.

"Nhu ..."

Nunew then turned to Zee who was looking at him. He saw that Zee was already sitting up rubbing his eyes. Without wasting time, Nunew approached the bed and climbed up. She looked at her husband's face.
Nunew: Yes, Hia ? Did I wake you up ? I'm sorry naa ...
Zee: It's okay, Nhu. What are you doing ?
Nunew: I woke up because the air conditioner was too cold so I lower the temperature.
Zee: What time is it now ?
Nunew: It's passes 3 am. 
Zee: What time is your flight tomorrow ?
Nunew: Around 10 am ? Why ?
Zee: Tomorrow is school holiday so I'm gonna take him to the office.
Nunew: Aow ? It's okay, Hia. I already told Auntie Yaa to take care of him. You must be busy so I didn't want him to burden you at work.

Zee looked at Nunew's face and reached Nunew's hand and held it.
Zee: Nhu ... he never burdening me naa ... I'm willing to take care of him when you go to Paris. I didn't want to burden Auntie Yaa. So, let me taking care of him.
Nunew: Are you sure, Hia ?
Zee: Yes, Nhu ... don't worry. You will be in Paris for three days, right ?
Nunew: Yes ...
Zee: Nah ... it's okay. I can handle him. Okay ?
Nunew: Krub ...

Nunew was relieved. Zee always understands his situation even though he himself is busy. Nunew will go to Paris the next morning because there is a fashion show there. He should go to take Momo's place since Momo is currently in the hospital. Momo is 9 months pregnant and just waiting to give birth. So, Nunew will replace Momo.

Zee: By the way, why are your hands hot? Are you okay ?
Nunew: I'm okay, Hia. It just that my head a little bit hurt.
Zee: Really ? Maybe you have a fever ? Let me check.

Without wasting time, Zee then raised his right hand and checked the temperature of Nunew's head.
Zee: A little bit hot. Let me go take some medicine. Nhu wait here, okay ?
Nunew: Krub ...

Zee then helped Nunew to lie on the bed. Then, he pulled the blanket up to Nunew's chest level. He had time to kiss Nunew's forehead softly before going to get medicine in the kitchen. After a few minutes, Zee finally came back and sat on the bed next to Nunew.
Zee: Eat your medicine then go to sleep. Tomorrow let me packing up all your things to Paris. No need to wake up early. Okay ?
Nunew: Okay, Hia. Thank you naa ...
Zee: Anything for you, Nhu. (Then kissing Nunew's lips)

Without wasting time, Nunew took the medicine brought by Zee earlier. Maybe the headache will start to go away. Then, Zee lay down next to Nunew and let Nunew lie on her chest. Zee hugged Nunew's body tightly while gently stroking Nunew's arm.

Zee: Take care of yourself once you arrive at Paris. Do tell me once you arrive too so that I'm not worried. 
Nunew: Okay, Hia. 
Zee: If you miss me, just call me and I will pick up right away. 
Nunew: I'm gonna miss you a lot, Hia. That three days feels like a week for me.
Zee: Me too ... I'm gonna miss you ... 

Nunew raised his head a little and looked at Zee's face. Zee also looked at Nunew. As if understanding the situation at that time, Zee then kissed Nunew's lips softly and Nunew responded. They kissed while hugging each other's bodies.

Zee's right hand started to go inside Nunew's shirt and gently caressed Nunew's skin while kissing. Zee put his tongue in Nunew's mouth causing Nunew to moan a little. Zee slowly broke their kiss and looked at Nunew's face.
Zee: Your body is hot too. 
Nunew: Hmm ?
Zee: How can I let you go to Paris ? 

Nunew looked at Zee's face and he smiled sweetly.
Nunew: Don't worry too much, Hia. I already eat the medicine and tomorrow I will get better. Don't worry naa ...

after convincing his husband, Nunew continued to kiss Zee again while hugging Zee's neck tightly. Zee kisses Nunew back but he slowly breaks their kiss. He smiled looking at his husband's face while placing a kiss on Nunew's lips for a moment.

Zee: Let's go to sleep ? You need to have enough sleep.
Nunew: I wanna have more, Hia
Zee: Nhu ... I'm afraid that we cannot control ourself. You need to rest because your flight is at 10 am. 
Nunew: Hia ... 
Zee: Nhu ...

Zee didn't have time to finish his words, Nunew already kissed his lips. Zee tried to gently push her face away from Nunew's face. He could see Nunew's disappointed face.
Zee: You are not feeling well, Nhu. It's not good for us to do it right now. 
Nunew: ....
Zee: Now, go to sleep .... okay ?

Finally, Nunew gave in. He gave Zee a thin hug and then lay on Zee's chest and closed both eyes. Zee gently caressed Nunew's head and kissed him. 

He brought his face closer to Nunew's ear and whispered, "We can do it after you come back from Paris and do it for hours."

Author's note: How was this part ? Did you enjoy it ? If yes, then don't forget to vote and leave a comment too !!! Thank you !!!

OUR VALENTINE'S NIGHTOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara