Part 17:🔞Spending our time together🔞

Zee woke up when he felt that it was very cold in his bedroom. Zee opened his eyes and got out of bed. He looked for where he had put the air conditioner remote. As soon as he saw what he was looking for on the table, he reached for it and slightly lowered the temperature of the air conditioner in his room.

Then, Zee looked at the clock on his phone. It's 7 am. It was time for him to get up and take a shower. He looked at Nunew who was sleeping soundly on his bed. A sweet smile was engraved on his lips when he saw the sweet face of Nunew who was sleeping. Without waiting any longer, he stepped closer to Nunew and sat on the bed staring at Nunew's face.
Zee: Why my boyfriend is so cute ?

Zee smiled happily. Nunew made him feel happy every moment. Zee raised a little blanket on Nunew's body up to shoulder level because he knew his boyfriend must be cold. Plus, Nunew is not wearing anything after they did something last night.

Zee brought his face a little closer to Nunew then kissed Nunew's forehead gently. Then, he caressed Nunew's head while his eyes looked at Nunew's face with love.
Zee: Good morning, my sunshine. (While kissed Nunew's lips)

Without wasting time, Zee got out of bed and stepped into the bathroom. After showering, he wanted to prepare breakfast for the two of them. The two of them will have breakfast first before leaving for Chiang Mai to send Nunew.

At 8.30 am ...

Zee had already prepared breakfast for the two of them but hhe wondered why Nunew still hadn't come out of her bedroom. Didn't he take a shower already? But why is his glimpse still not seen yet?

Zee then untied the apron around her waist. Without wasting time, he immediately stepped into his bedroom while calling Nunew's name. As soon as he stepped in, he was surprised to see Nunew naked.
Zee: Nhu ...

Nunew looked at Zee.
Nunew: Hia ... ? Err ...

Nunew immediately reached for his towel that was falling on the floor and tried to tie it around his waist but he failed. Zee approached Nunew and helped Nunew to tie him up.
Nunew: Hia ... Nhu ...
Zee: What happened? Hmm ?
Nunew: I don't know how to tie this towel on my waist ... I can't find any bathrobe inside the bathroom so I just use this.
Zee: Aow ? Why you didn't tell me ? The cleaner already took all the bathrobe this morning. They will wash it and will send it back this evening.
Nunew: Aow ? If I tell you ... we still can't get the bathrobe, Hia. So what is the different when I tell you ?

Zee smile and look at Nunew.
Zee: So, I can help you to tie it and ...
Nunew: ... and ... ?

Zee stepped forward step by step. Nunew is still with the towel around his waist. Zee's step closer made Nunew pushed towards the back. Nunew's steps stopped as soon as he was in front of the bed.

Nunew: Hia ... 

Zee ignored Nunew. He bent his body a little and brought his face closer to Nunew so that Nunew was lying on the bed. Zee got on the bed and now she was on Nunew's body.

Zee: ... and I can help you to untie the towel too ...

Zee slowly untied the towel around Nunew's waist. After untying the tie, he began to flip the towel to reveal Nunew's very white and delicate thighs. Nunew tried to stop him.
Nunew: Hia ...
Zee: Hmm ?
Nunew: It's 8.45 am ... we still have 15 minutes before 9. 
Zee: So ... ? (He kissed Nunew's bare shoulder)
Nunew: You said you will sending me home at 9.
Zee: I can't control myself, Nhu. You are the one who started this.
Nunew: How ?
Zee: Just now ... when I checked on you ... you was fully naked ... are you trying to seduce me, Nhu ?
Nunew: Err ... Hia .... No ... I ...

Zee kissed Nunew's lips while his hand flipped the towel on Nunew and now he's fully naked. 
Zee: You really didn't wear anything yet, Nhu.
Nunew: ...
Zee: I can't stop myself, Nhu. (While his eyes stuck on Nunew's dick)
Nunew: ...
Zee: Can we just spend time together before you go back to Chiang Mai ?
Nunew: ...
Zee: Can we, baby ?

Nunew looked at Zee's face and smiled sweetly at his boyfriend. Then, he nodded his head indicating that he agreed with Zee's words earlier.

As soon as Zee saw Nunew nodding his head, Zee quickly placed his right hand on Nunew's dick. He then did a hand job while looking at Nunew's face. NUnew moan while Zee doing that thing. After feeling that Nunew's dick was already standing up, Zee got up from the bed and took off his shirt and pants. He also opened his underwear. Now he is naked.

Zee lowered his head and licked Nunew's legs up to Nunew's white and clean thighs. Then, he looked at Nunew's face. He grasped both of Nunew's hands tightly. Without waiting any longer, Zee put Nunew's dick in his mouth. He licked Nunew's dick very passionately like he was licking ice cream. Zee sucks Nunew's dick until it makes Nunew moan. Nunew who couldn't stand it started pulling the bed sheet.

Nunew: Hia ...
Zee: Yes, baby ?
Nunew: It's good.
Zee: Really ? Hmmm ?

Then, Zee climbed on the bed and pressed Nunew's body. He kissed Nunew's lips and Nunew kissed him back. Their tongues clashed against each other. Then, Zee sucked Nunew's nipple. Nunew moan again.

Zee: Give me your back, baby ... please ...

Nunew heard Zee's words and lay down with his back to Zee. Slowly, Zee inserted his dick into Nunew's hole. He inserted his long dick all the way into Nunew's hole. Nunew moaned again but this time louder. Zee starts at a moderate speed. Then, he sped up. His hips moved from top to bottom. He was fucking Nunew so passionately that it made Nunew shiver.

Zee: Am I good, baby ?
Nunew: Of course, Hia. (While his hand put Zee's dick more deeper into his hole)
Zee: Why are you so good at seducing me ? Hmm ?

Nunew looked at Zee as his hand removed Zee's dick from his hole. After that he put Zee's dick in his mouth. Nunew sucking Zee's dick wildly. Zee shivered as Nunew licked his dick.

Nunew: You know what, Hia ...
Zee: Hmmm ?
Nunew: Your dick is my favourite part of you ... it so delicious and big ...

Zee smirk and kiss Nunew's head.
Zee: Enjoy it, then.
Nunew: Of course, I will. 

Nunew is back sucking Zee's dick. He really enjoyed it. 
Nunew: Hia ...
Zee: Yes, baby ?
Nunew: You can send me this evening.
Zee: Whatever, Nhu. I don't care.
Nunew: I want to enjoy this first.
Zee: Keep enjoying it and please ... satisfied me.
Nunew: Of course, Hia.

Suddenly they heard a knock on the door.
Zee: Who ?
Poppy: It's me, boss ... Poppy. (Poppy answered from the outside)
Zee: Why did you came here ?
Poppy: I want to give this file.
Zee: What file ?
Poppy: This file is from the marketing department.
Zee: Just put it on the table at the living room.
Poppy: Krub, boss. By the way, are you going to the office today ?

Nunew kissed Zee's nipple and suck it without knowing that Zee will be moan. Poppy that was outside of the room heard the moan.

Poppy: Boss ? Are you okay ?
Zee: I'm okay. 

Zee make a fake coughing.
Zee: I can't go to the office today. I'm not feeling well. 
Poppy: Do you want me to take you to the hospital ?
Zee: No need. I will getting better after taking some medicine.
Poppy: Are you sure, boss ?
Zee: Yes, I'm sure. Just go and tell them I'm not going to the office today.
Poppy: Krub, boss.

After making sure Poppy was gone, Zee looked at Nunew again. He knew Nunew did that on purpose. Luckily Poppy didn't know. 

Zee looked at Nunew and bite Nunew's arm.
Zee: You are so naughty naa, Nhu.

Author's note: How was this part ? Did you guys enjoy it ? If yes, then don't forget to vote and leave a comment too !!! Thank you !!!