Family and friends

RAICHAND FAMILY

Sahil Raichand ( Father of Rudransh )
Rasha Raichand ( Mother of Rudransh)- retired actress

Rehan Raichand- 30yrs ( bhaiya - eldest brother of Rudransh )

Tara Raichand - 31yrs ( wife of rehan and bhabhi of Rudransh )

Nivan Raichand -2yrs ( son of Rehan and Tara )

Rudransh Raichand (25yrs ) - second son of sahil and rasha . Ruthless for the world . But a softy for his family and vachi . Loves his vachi so much .

Siya Raichand- 21yrs ( younger sister of both Rehan and rudra )

Rahul Raichand- 19yrs ( younger brother of Rehan , rudra and Sia )

SINGHANIA FAMILY

Raj singhania - dead due to cancer ( father of aishani )
Krupa Reddy singhania ( mother of aishani)- retired actress .

Aishani Singhania - daughter of Raj and Krupa . Loves her mom and friends. Handling the business started by her mom .

Hash Singhania- 4yrs . Golden retriever of aishani.

About the friend group .

Rudra , vachi , manhar , Hridev , aishani and keshavi went to same school together and became bestest freinds . All are of same age . Which is 25yrs .

Vachi and Rudra were in relationship with eachother since their 10th class . After 10th they all got separated . But still their friendship is strong .

Vachi loves to paint . Keshavi is a vlogger . Hridev had choosen acting as his career . And manhar is India's top hacker and is working for RR industries . Aishani handles the business which is about makeup products.

Hridev secretly loves his bestfriend. Keshavi tried relationships and failed miserably. Rudra and vachi are so in love with eachother . Manhar always have flings . Aishani doesn't believe in love .

They have group in WhatsApp called "woof woof".

Paparazzi always follow them as they are kids and friends of popular celebrities .