Chapter 4

Author's pov

The marriage was just only 2 months away. So all were busy in wedding preperations. Especially our bride and groom vachi and Rudransh.

Only a week is there for the engagement ceremony of our #RuChi. The media speculated that there is soon going to be function in the Raichand's home and Rajawat's home.

Today vachi decided to go to doctor for her check up since her periods have been painful and she is vomiting everytime she got her periods.

Vachi reached the hospital and went into the doctor's cabin. The doctor asked her symptoms and said that she needs to get tested.

So vachi obliged and went to another room for the x-ray. The doctor told her to collect the reports after 3 days.

Vachi got out of the hospital and drove towards RR pvt . Limited , which is rudra's company. She directly went to elevator and pressed the last floor where rudra resides.

After 10 mins she got out of the elevator and began walking towards rudra's cabin. She asked his PA if rudra is free. His PA gave her positive response.

She entered his cabin without knocking. So rudra stopped working and was about to scold the person who barged in without knocking.

Rudra's cold gaze softened when he acknowledged that it was none other than his love , vachi. Vachi said that she wants to have dinner with him.

He teased saying "Are you asking me on a date Ms. Rajawat ?". Vachi gave him a smile and replied "yes Mr. Raichand".

Soon they both headed outside. They went to 7 star hotel and had their dinner.

Rudra told her that he will drop her at her home. While driving the car Rudra took vachi's hand and gave a tiny kiss on her knuckels.

Vachi smiled. After few minutes vachi looked at rudra and said "I love you rudra" while having tears in her eyes. Rudra looked at her and saw that she has tears in her eyes. So he stopped the car on roadside.

Rudra looked at vachi and said "i love you too vachi. But why are you crying ?". "It's just happy tears Rudy. In few months we are going to be husband and wife for forever", vachi replied.

Rudra's eyes softened and he took vachi in his lap. She was straddling him. Rudra held her jaw and looked at her lips. Vachi understood what he wanted to do.

So without any delay she crashed her lips onto rudra's. They both began kissing like there's no tomorrow.

Vachi opened her mouth and rudra pushed his tongue into her mouth. Vachi moaned into him. He grunted and pushed her hair back and began leaving kisses on her neck.

Vachi was moaning mess. Rudra bite her on neck. Vachi hissed. So rudra started licking on her neck.

Rudra's hand went inside her shirt and his hand made contact with her waist. She came back to her senses. And stopped rudra.

Rudra looked at her with questioning gaze. Vachi replied "just 2 months more Rudy. Then I'm all yours". And got down from his lap.

Rudra smirked and said "Just 2 more months vachi. Then i won't leave you. You'll limp while walking and you'll be mine for forever".

Rudra started driving. Within 10 minutes they reached Rajawat mansion. Vachi got down from the car and went to rudra's side and gave him a kiss on his cheek and ran into the house.

Rudra smiled at her antics and he began going towards his mansion.

keshavi's pov

I observed him from the day they announced that rudra proposed to vachi. He was all gloomy. He is trying to be happy for them.