Chapter 2

Author's pov

After making vachi drink the lemonade , Aishu made her lay down on the couch and covered her with blanket and made her sleep comfortably .

Aishani also slept after some time .

After few hours , aishu's alarm rang . Aishu woke up and looked at her surroundings and spotted vachi on the couch .

Then she suddenly remembered all the incidents taken place at night .

Soon she got up from the ground and went to vachi and checked if she got any fever .

As vachi didn't got fever , she released a breath .

Soon , Rudra woke up and the first thing he did was to search for vachi . He acknowledged that aishu also woke up .

And he looked at vachi who was covered with blanket . He went to her and was about to check her temperature .

Aishu interrupted and said " No , her temperature is normal . She woke up at 3am and emptied her gut , so i made her drink lemonade and made her sleep on the couch " .

By hearing this rudra got relief . Aishu made her way to Manhar and began waking him up .

Meanwhile , rudra was trying to wake up vachi . Vachi opened her eyes and saw rudra .

She gave him a smile . Rudra held her and made her slowly get up from the couch from sleeping position .

Rudra was about to peck vachi on her lips . But she kept her hand as barrier on her mouth .

Rudra glared at her . Vachi reasoned sadly that she didn't brush her teeth and she puked last night .

Manhar woke up and began shaking shavi as she won't wake up easily .

On the other side , aishu went towards Hridev and began waking him up . After few minutes hri woke up and searched for someone .

As he looked at her and known that she is looking fine he went towards washroom to do his morning routine .

Aishu was preparing lemonade for all of them . Soon she bought the lemonade for everyone .

She saw that manhar and keshavi slept again and glared at rudra and vachi as they didn't wake them up .

Rudra shrugged , vachi got up from the couch and went to kitchen and bought lemon .

She told aishu to open manhar's mouth and she squeezed the lemon in his mouth .

Due to the sour taste manhar woke up and made a cringe face .

Soon it was keshavi's turn . So for her , aishu went towards kitchen and brought salt and rubbed some salt on the lemon .

Vachi squeezed that lemon which was included with salt in keshavi's mouth .

Keshavi woke up with a jerk and began to glare at both vachi and aishu .

Hridev got out from washroom . All drank their lemonades .

The time was 9 am . Aishu quickly called to her mom and asked if hash had his dinner and breakfast . She got a positive reply .

Soon all of them got ready in their clothes (hoodies) . Everyone's home has hoodies in ther closets for everyone in case of emergency purposes.

Manhar , aishu and Hridev began playing game . Rudra and vachi were in kitchen heating the milk for breakfast .

Keshavi was making french toast for all of them . Soon the breakfast was prepared and they all began munching .

Rudra began baking cookies for vachi . Hridev asked aishu to help him with script reading .