Chapter 35

As I said earlier, if you can't vote then don't comment. 😀

Target : 120 votes.

Don't forget to vote and comment 💟

Author's pov

Look, aishu bhabhi and bhai are in news" siya spoke while scrolling her mobile.

"I miss aishu" Tara said making a crying face.

"Baby, it's okay hmm? Aishu must be on her way" Rehan assured as he feared that his wife would cry again. Pregnancy mood swings. Tara is being either emotional or very angry these days. But Rehan is taking care of her as he should.

Sahil and Rasha are not making her do any work. Mostly Tara is managing her work from home.

"Aishani Raichand was seen at RR group of companies"

"According to sources, the deal about the construction of mall in Japan is cancelled by the CEO Rudransh Raichand"

"Netizens are in awe of the power couple"

"RuShani in their "The couple" era"

"Everything you need to know about Aishani Raichand's visit to the RR group"

"Get to know about the insider's view of RuShani"

Siya read the headlines posted on different pages on her Instagram.

"I knew it. That construction company wasn't up to standard" Rehan commented changing the channels in tv.

"But rudra could've just disagreed. Why did he cancel it?" Sahil pointed out sharing some of his chips to siya and Tara.

"Hmm.. what papa said is true" Tara said in a slightly muffled voice. Hearing her, Rehan turned his gaze from tv to her.

"Dad??! You said that you won't give chips to Tara when you brought your chips here. I'm strict about her diet"Rehan stated glaring at sahil while Tara just pouted.

"Bhaad mein gaya Tera diet. Mujhe khaane de" Tara said. Her mood changing from sad to idgaf in a span of few seconds. Rehan looked at rasha for her to say something while she just focused on massaging siya's hair.

(To hell with your diet. let me eat)

"Guys..!!!!!" Aishani shouted making everyone turn their heads to the entrance.

"Aishu, bhabhi" they all looked so excited.

"Mein aa gayi" aishu sang while walking through the living room. After hugging them and taking blessings from rasha and sahil she asked for her baby, nivan.

(I came)

"He's sleeping aishu. He will wake up directly at evening" Rehan replied. Aishu nodded at him and turned to Tara and said "di I've brought us ice cream. I heard from mom that you were craving it since yesterday". Tara's happiness didn't knew bounds.

Just then a servant came and gave them ice cream served in bowls. Tara began to eat while rehan just glared at aishu to which she just showed him her tongue.

"Sab spoil kar rahe ho meri biwi ko. Meri biwi hai woh" Rehan huffed and picked up Tara in his arms and began climbing stairs.

(All are spoiling my wife. She's my Wife for god sake)

"Jealousy at it's peaks" siya said making everyone laugh.

Aishani, siya, sahil and Rasha began talking. Even though rasha knew what happens at their mansion she asked aishu again about her health and her relationship with rudra.

You're My Life ( Eres mi vida ) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara