Chapter 9

Aishani's pov

At the end , Rudransh's plan was successful. He loves vachi more than we all thought .

Otherwise who will go to this extent?! .

I felt a warm fingers engulfing my cold ones. I got out of my thoughts.

I saw and understood that they it was rudra's. He didn't said anything and just kept looking into my eyes .

I guess he thought I would be crying and bawling my eyes out. But here i am. Showing no emotion.

He started walking towards outside while holding my hand.

Soon we both reached his car. We sat inside and he began driving. We reached his mansion.

We went inside. I kept looking at the interiors. No . I never came here till now. Neither did manhar, shavi or Hridev.

The only one who got here was vachi. She used to blabber about this place a lot to me and shavi.

"Make yourself comfortable" he suddenly spoke and went inside.

I gave a nod and sat on the large sofa that is present in the living room.

After 5 mins i saw rudra came with a box. It was first aid box. But who is injured ?!

Is he injured ?! But i don't find anything on his face. And even his clothes also are neat as if they were just ironed.

He came and sat right infront of me.

I looked at him with a confusing gaze. Soon i felt something warm on my cheek . It was his hand.

Along with warmness there came a pain as if someone slapped me hard.

WAIT !!  My mom slapped me. Rudra gently turned my jaw to other side.  He took some alcohol and cotton and pressed it slowly near my lip.

Then i realised, my lip got busted due to that slap. Fuck . It's hurting. To hide the pain i closed my fist and began digging nails.

Next thing i know was rudra applying ointment near the cut. Within next few seconds he went to kitchen and brought an ice pack.

He gave me silently. I understood that he wants me to keep it on my cheek so that it will reduce the pain.

Then what about the pain my heart is feeling ?! Will it ever heal ?!

I came out of my thoughts when rudra's phone was ringing. He looked at me first .

I gave him a confused gaze not understanding why he was looking at me. Then he muttered that it was hridev's video call .

I gave him a nod and rudra lifted the call. Hridev said " I'm sorry rudra. I didn't wanted to say .."

I heard this and went and sat beside rudra. Hridev got shocked seeing me with rudra. That too in his mansion.

"Aishani ?! What are you doing with rudra at this hour?" he questioned me.

I was about to reply when rudra spoke back "that's none of your business Hridev. And learn to say things fast. I don't have time " .

I gave rudra a glare . I turned to Hridev and said "hri , say. What's the matter ?!"

"This week . On Saturday, my parents and vachi's parents are keeping the reception".

As Hridev said this i observed how rudra's hold on the phone tightened. So I tried to snatch the phone from rudra's hand .

The result i got was, rudra on top of me and his phone in my hand and right now Hridev watching us.