Chapter 14

Author's pov

It was the D-Day. Today was Aishani and Rudransh's marriage.

Currently it was 4:30 in the morning and aishani was in her night dress surrounded by her friends and few relatives.

The girls who were unmarried sat down infront of aishu turning their back to her including keshavi.

It was the ritual where if the kaleerein drops on you then you are the one to get married next.

Soon the pieces of kaleerein fell on keshavi. All looked at her and she began blushing.

After this aishani was taken to get ready.

It was 6:30 in the morning when aishani was getting her makeup done while the photographer was clicking the pictures.

Krupa's eyes got moist looking at aishani who was getting ready for her big day.

She went near aishani spoke "sirf ittu si thi tab. But abhi tu itni badi ho gayi hai ki aaj teri shaadi hai'

( You were just tiny back then . But now you became so big that today's your marriage)

Hearing this aishani got emotional and was trying not to cry.

"Mein abhi bhi ittu si hi hu maa. Humesha aap ke liye choti bachi hi rahungi" aishani's tears fell.

( I'm still a little girl only maa. I will always be your little girl )

"You know when you were born, your dad was the most happiest.

He didn't wanted to share his love towards his daughter to anyone so he said there should be no second child.

Even I agreed to him aishu because somehow we both were selfish to not share our love to anyone except you" Krupa added while rubbing off her tears.

Aishani just hugged Krupa tightly and began crying.

Krupa thought she should control herself because today she wanted to forget what happened in the past and be there for her daughter as a mother should.

Krupa broke the hug and gave aishani a kiss on the forehead and went outside to see the arrangements.

Shavi and vachi entered inside and they looked at aishani .

"C'mon guys don't make me emotional. I should be laughing not crying" aishani said gazing at their teary eyes.

vachi chuckled and spoke "Thank you once again aishu and sorry if I'm the reason for crushing any of your dreams"

Aishu wanted to reply 'It doesn't matter now' but instead she replied "don't even start your emotional lines vachi. You should've been an actor not an artist" and laughed.

Shavi held aishu's hands and spoke "Promise me that you'll be happy aishu. Promise me that if there's anything that will bother you, then you will share it with us"

'should I share my inner turmoil? Will you believe that I loved a guy who was more than everything to me?

Will you believe if I said that his promise kept me going in life when I all I want to do is broke the promise and die ?

Will everyone allow me to go to him?' aishani asked in her mind looking at keshavi.

"Oye, where are you lost aishu? Give a reply to shavi" vachi added looking at aishani.

Aishu got out of her thoughts and replied "You guys know that I will be there for you. So just stop this and let's take some pictures. Because I won't be single anymore".