Chapter 37

Also, i won't post any other stories for an year or two after I completed these two. That's what I'm thinking. But I'm not sure.  I want to focus on my studies. But that doesn't mean that i won't write vachi and shavi's books. I will. But not soon. 🤧

Don't forget to vote and comment. ❤️

Author's pov

The door opened revealing keshavi who stood in front of her in a t-shirt that looked so big on her. Aishani looked at her suspiciously.

"You're early?" Keshavi said looking at aishani standing infront of Manhar's door step.

"I can say the same" aishani replied with a small smirk on her face. Her eyes travelled to shavi's messy hair and sleepy eyes as if she just woke up after getting tired.

"Won't you invite me in?" Aishani questioned. Shavi nodded and gave her way to enter inside Manhar's flat.

"Vachi and hri are gonna be here in an hour" shavi informed making aishu nod.

Everyone was happy when they got to know that vachi was finally out of coma. Hridev was the happiest though. No one explained vachi about the miscarriage. She only knows that her parents plotted everything.

"You and rudra don't even remember me asking for a YouTube video" shavi said as her voice came out a little rude at the end.

"Shit! Sorry! I'm really sorry shavi. It slipped from my mind" aishu apologizes as she tore the lays packet and shared some with shavi.

"Don't be sorry. But meri help toh kardein" shavi pouted.

(But at least help me )

"Don't act cute shavi. That's cringe. I will spare some of my time for you" aishani said shuffling through the shows on Netflix.

"Tere pati ko bhi mana le. Woh meri baat toh nahi Maan ne wala" shavi stated munching on the lays.

(Pacify your husband too. He's not gonna listen to me)

"Kya baatein ho Rahi hai?" Manhar asked  descending the stairs in track pants and a tshirt that hugged his body.

(What are you guys talking about ?)

"Ye tshirt kaafi achi lag rahi hai tum pe shavi. Kaha se liya tumne?" Aishani asked knowing damn well to whom that tshirt belonged to. She saw how shavi's eyes widened and manhar stood alert.

(This t-shirt is looking good on you shavi. Where did you bring it from?)

"Haha! It was a gift from my friend" shavi tried to cover up as manhar came and sat beside aishani.

"Let's watch this movie" manhar suggested snatching the tv remote from aishu's hand changing the subject. She didn't poke them again.

It's been more than half an hour and the three of them were waiting for rudra, vachi and hri. Aishu took out her phone and decided to call rudra. Before she could dial they could hear the calling bell.

"I'll see" aishani said and got up from the sofa. She saw in the intercom that it was vachi and Hridev and opened the door.

She immediately took vachi in a hug as she hadn't met her since she got out of the coma.

"Aishu..." Vachi called making aishu break the hug.

"Chalo andhar chalte hain" saying this she was about to go with hridev and vachi who started going in when a hand stopped her from going in and immediately her chest collided with his hard one. She knew who it was and she did not waste a second to surround her arms around his neck.