Chapter 41

Surprise!!!! 😂💕

Don't forget to vote and comment 😊

Author's pov

Aishani and rudra didn't talk much after the live and they went to sleep, but not without being in each other's arms though whole night though.

It was diwali today and the Raichand Mansion was getting ready for the night. Even though Rasha and Sahil denied to let tara cook, she didn't agree and was hell bent on cooking. So now, tara, Rasha and aishu were in the kitchen making sweet dishes and the prasad that's needed for the pooja that will be held in afternoon.

"Aishu, You and rudra brought your outifts for the evening right?" tara asked in the middle of the cooking.

"omg, I totally forgot about them. Thank you so much di, for reminding me. I'll go once we cook everything" aishu replied.

"Bhabhi, shall we girls go to shopping today?" siya asked coming to the kitchen.

"But... we still have a lot to cook" aishu frowned. Looking at siya's sad face, she added "okay! We can go to shopping. I have to get mine and rudra's outfits from home and i'll join you guys. okay?"

"Thank you so much bhabhi! Muaahhh" siya thanked both aishu and tara by kissing on their cheeks.

It was 10am and siya, tara and rasha started already went to shopping and aishani was on her way to home. When she reached the guard immediately opened the door and she started go inside. Once she reached in, she went to their bedroom and started to get their outfits and few of her jewellery that she thought might go well with her outfit. She was in the middle of contemplating what to choose as ear rings when landline started ringing. When she lifted the call, the security guard informed her that Mrs. Singhania was here.

Aishani left everything and immediately ran downstairs to meet her mother. When she reached to the living she didn't find krupa anywhere. So aishu went to the security guard and asked him about her mother. He denied allowing her into the mansion.

"Par uncle, kyu nai allow kar rahe hai aap unko? Woh meri maa hai" aishu spoke.

(But uncle, why aren't you allowing her in? She's my mother)

"Beta, sir ka order hai. Koi unke permission ke bina enter nahi karega iss mansion mein" the security guard replied. Aishani found the reason strange. After arguing over this matter she went out and looked at the car. She knocked on the window and rasha opened the door asking aishu to come and sit in the car. Aishani felt happy as it was the first time rasha came to her after knowing that she wasn't the reason behind vachi's accident.

(Child, it's sir's order and without his permission no one enters in this mansion)

"Happy diwali maa" aishani wished as she took blessings from her. Krupa wished her too and there was this silence between them. Then suddenly krupa asked "Nervous ho kal ke liye?" indicating about the opening in paris.

(Are you nervous regarding tomorrow?)

"Bohot zyada. Dar lag raha hai ki mein kar paungi ya nahi" aishu muttered.

(So much. I don't know if i can be able to do it. I'm getting fear)

"You will aishu. Don't take stress. Everything's gonna be fine" krupa assured her daughter. What made aishu shock was krupa took her into her embrace as soon as she assured her. A few tears left aishu's eyes as she reciprocated the hug.

Krupa broke the hug as she heard loud honking of the car. Aishu recognised rudra's car and immediately got down. Rudra also came out from his car.

"Rudra, tell the uncle to allow maa in" aishu stated.