Chapter 39

All you need to do is vote. The previous chapter has 200+ views and the votes are below 70. It's actually making me question things.

So please vote and comment.

RUDRANSH

"Aisha?" i called as i entered the mansion. But no one was present in the living room. I checked the kitchen, She wasn't there. So i made my way towards our bedroom and it looked empty. I thought she was in the washroom. I waited for 15 minutes. Fuxk!! i should've understood when no sound was coming from the bathroom that she wasn't there. My mind hasn't been working properly and all the credit goes to Caleb cooper.

I took a deep breath and started descending the stairs. Only my voice was echoing throughout the mansion. I took my phone from the pocket and started calling her. The line was not getting connected.

"Where are you baby?" my mind started to create various scenarios that aren't good. I regretted coming home late. Fuck me for thinking shit when i should be searching for her. I dialed Manhar immediately.

"Don't you have any manners?" he asked breathing heavily. The time was 2:00 am currently and i sure know for a fact that he isn't doing any workout. He must be fucking someone.

"Stop fucking and track aishani's last location" i ordered not caring about the low grunts i can hear from him.

"What the heck did you do?" he questioned back.

"I didn't did anything. I came home and i can't find her anywhere" i said as i started walking towards the garden. No one can cross the security, so does that mean that aishani never came here? Or is there anyone i know is playing games with me?

"She is with your parents" he said. I cringed at the skin slapping sound and immediately ended the call even though i wanted to know how he knew about that in just a matter of seconds. I took my car and began driving towards the Raichand mansion. As soon as i entered, the security guard opened the door for me and i went in. There were only bed lamps lit in and most of the house was dark. I began climbing the stairs and i reached our bedroom and opened it.

Relief washed over me. I saw aishani sleeping in her morning attire. But i didn't fail to notice nivan and steven sleeping on either sides of her. When the heck did she even arrive? I removed my blazer, tie and shirt and moved nivan to a little side. After i made sure that he was safe with pillows surrounding him, i scooted closer to her and spooned her. I felt my heart beats getting steady.

"Ansh..." i heard her whisper my name. I immediately opened my eyes and looked at her.

"Did i wake you up?" i questioned ignoring the anger that i was feeling.

"No..I was in the middle of some nightmare. I should thank you for getting me out of it" i heard her say stroking my beard.

"Are you fully awake now?"

"Did you had dinner?"

We asked at the same time. I nodded at her question and she replied saying that she was fully awake. I immediately scooped her in my arms. She muffled the squeal that was about to disturb both nivan and steven. I took her to my closet and locked the door.

"Kya hua? Kuch important baat karni hai kya?" she asked cradling my face in her tiny hands. Her brown eyes searching for answer.

(What happened? Do you want to talk about something important?)

I didn't said anything and just hugged her real tight . I felt her immediately reciprocating the hug and stroking my hair slowly as if calming my heart.

The ability she has in her to make her touch feel soothing and lit a fire in my body is so fascinating.

I didn't know how long we were in each other's embrace, how long she was slowing stroking my hair. All i needed was her.