Chapter 12

Rudransh's pov

2 months flew by . And within 3 days I and aishani are gonna get married .

We would soon be husband and wife . Tomorrow would be our mehndi ceremony .

And then haldi the day after. I and aishani didn't spoke to each other . It's been 3 months .

I didn't know why we never called each other . Were we too busy ? NO .

We were just busy . Not that busy to not even check up on each other . Thinking about aishani had been intrigiung me .

I'm getting attracted to her . I know it's just temporary one . After sometime it will be gone .

I came out of my thoughts when I heard a loud honking of car behind me .

SHIT !!!! I am in the middle of the traffic and thinking about her . I began driving towards aishani's house .

I don't know why i'm going . Some weird kind of feeling is pushing me to check up on her .

After an hour I reached the Singhania mansion . I can see the arrangements for mehndi ceremony .

Aishani's relative came towards me.  "kaboye alludu garu ikkada em chestunnaru?" I didn't understood what she said .

( What is the soon to be son- in law doing here ?)

So I just stood there without speaking anything . Soon another relative replied to the first one .

"Ala adugutav enti ? inka enduku vacchhi vuntaru ? kaboye bharya ni chivari saariga girlfriend ga chusi veldham ani vachi vuntary"

( Why are you asking like that ?! Why would he come ?! Of course to see his soon to be wife one last time as his girlfriend) .

They all began giggling within themselves . I just rolled my eyes at them .

I looked around to find aunty . But she is nowhere to be seen . So I thought to go back .

But then I felt someone call me "Rudra jiju" I turned my head and followed the voice .

( Rudra brother - in law)

I spotted one girl with flowers in her hand . She came towards me and told me that aishani was in her room .

I started going towards her room . I went and observed that the door was unlocked .

I went in without knocking and closed the door.Her room was neat and clean as always .

I heard a movement and turned to other side only to watch her come out of the walk-in closet .

She was clad in a RED short dress which stopped on her thick thighs, blocking the view to her pussy.

And her gawky legs on full display to my eyes made me think what it would be like to separate them and have one of her leg on my shoulder while I fuck her .

I heard her clearing her throat and my eyes slowly travelled from her legs and stopped mid way to appreciate her bossom .

Fuck this !!! Those boobs are so PERFECT.

They would fit right in my hands . They were round,huge and by one glance at them I knew she would never need a push up bra.

What would it be like to keep my face between her firm breasts?

To suck her tits while I finger her?

I can feel the growing tent in my pants.

I heard her suck a deep breath and saw how her legs were rubbing to each other as if to prevent the liquid to stop leaking down.