Chapter 3

Author's pov

It's been a month since the party . Manhar was busy with his work , rudra and vachi were busy with all the wedding planning .

Shavi gained 1.5 million subscribers . Hridev was busy with his movie shooting .

Aishani spent half of the month in Paris and other half in Mumbai  due to business .

Today all the woof squad and their parents are gathering in vachi's house . They need to fix the date for the wedding .

It was 11 am when aishu reached vachi's house . She spotted all the parents of her squad and did a quick namaste and dashed into vachi's room .

She opened the room and there she saw all of her friends except rudra .

Keshavi was getting vachi ready to take her downstairs . Vachi glared at aishu as she was late .

Aishu said sorry and began to help all of them get ready . Manhar and Hridev asked shavi to help them get ready .

Shavi quickly took some compact powder and did a touch up on their faces. Soon all of them got ready .

They all went down except vachi . All were happy . Soon Rudra came in traditionals and after few mins pandit ji (priest) also came . Pandit ji told to bring vachi . So keshavi and manhar went upstairs and brought vachi down . They all got settled .

Vachi's mom gave him the horoscope of vachi and rasha ( rudra's mom ) gave him rudra's .

Pandit ji studied their horoscopes for 3-4 times . Rasha got anxious so she asked pandit ji if something's wrong .

Pandit ji looked at vachi and rudra for a few seconds and averted his gaze to their parents . He told them that their horoscopes are not matching .

Even if they get married they will not be happy and their marriage won't be successful . Hearing this vachi and rudra's parents gasped .

Aishu turned to look at vachi . Vachi kept her gaze down . Everyone know that vachi is tearing up . Keshavi and aishu held vachi's hands securely .

Rudra got angry and said " i don't believe in this shit . We both love each other and we will marry " furiously. 

Pandit ji replied " beta tumhare jeevan mein koi aur ladki aayegi . Woh dhan , khushiyan apne sath mein layegi . Raichand's ka naam aur roshan karegi."

  (Son, some other girl will come in your life. She will bring wealth and happiness with her. Will illuminate Raichand's name more." )

Vachi was unable to take his words so she got up and ran towards her room while crying .

Rudra glared at the pandit ji and was about to scold him for uttering those words but stopped as Rehan and manhar said not to scold him .

Rudra stood from there and went upstairs to check upon vachi .

Sahil (rudra's dad ) asked when is the date and muhrat time . Pandit ji looked at him and said " sahil ji meine aapko samjha diya . Par fir bhi aap chahte hai toh mein bataunga . 3 mahine baad somvar subah 7:15 aur raat ko 8:25 ko muhrat hai . Dono hi ache muhrat hai . "

( Sahil ji I explained to you. But still if you want then I will tell. After 3 months, on  Monday 7:15 in the morning and 8:25 in the night. Both are good stamps.)

Sahil replied "okay . We will do a morning wedding ". Sahil gave pandit ji his money and asked Rahul to accompany him outside .

Pandit ji got up and began walking towards exit . He turned back and saw all of the families and said " in these 3 months , there will be 2 pairs who will get married " . And went outside .