Chapter 11

Author's pov

Today was vachi and hridev's reception. Aishani was clad in her favourite colour. Purple.

She apologised to vachi next day as soon as she woke up .

Vachi brushed it off saying that it's fine.

Now , aishani was helping in making both vachi and shavi to get ready .

After an hour , they got ready and they 3 walked down with vachi .

Vachi went and sat beside hridev who was as always handsome.

Aishani and shavi got down from the stage and sat in their allotted table .

It's been an hour since the reception has started . But there was no sign of Rudra .

So hridev asked shavi where Rudra was and she replied saying that he is on the way along with manhar .

After few minutes aishani noticed that Rudra and Manhar arrived . Aishani never liked huge weddings .

She always thought how much people are gonna be tired after smiling at every guest .

She thought about those moments where she thought she will have a simple weddding with him.

She didn't acknowledged that thinking about him always made her eyes moist .

The unshed tears , the lump which was slowly starting to form as she is trying her best to stop herself from crying .

She knew she had no right over him .

She lost every right on him when he didn't look back at her .

She always wondered if he would ever think about her the same way she does about him?

Soon keshavi came and called aishani aside .

Rudra got up to talk to some of the business associates that were present there .

Rudra was talking to others when he heard the music .

There were two girls and a boy on the dias .

Dancing . And one of them was his soon to be wife Aishani . It was aishani , manhar and keshavi .

(They 3 were dancing on Radha song from student of the year movie . )

Rudransh's pov

I didn't talked to aishani after our last encounter . Neither she tried to talk . Today was hridev and MY vachi's reception .

I should really stop using MY vachi . Because she isn't mine now.

I and manhar got ready and was in car , I was the one driving. He kept listening to some song on repeat mode .

If only he repeated that song another minute in the car I would've abandoned him on the road .

But he was lucky , we reached the venue .

We entered from back as the front side was crowded with movie stars and hridev and vachi's relatives .

I went and sat beside aishani . To be honest , she was looking beautiful as an amethyst stone .

I knew Amethyst was to prevent someone from intoxication . But today she is making me feel intoxicated .

And before I knew I was intoxicated . I want to look at her more .

But , shavi dragged aishani to the side and I acknowledged that they were whishpering to each other.

I got up and moved to talk to business associates that were present there .