Chapter 27

Don't forget to vote and comment.
Posting an hour early 😂❤️

AISHANI

I started hitting on his shoulder making him aware that i need to catch my breath.Understandingly he broke the kiss and we tried to breathe. His eyes looking at me so tenderly and with full of possessiveness while his hair is messed up so badly by me and that only shows how good i felt. While his neck is covered in hickeys. I felt proud of my art.

We bought few more ice creams for our family. Not to forget a puppy icecream for hash and started for home. It was chilly. Even though the AC wasn't on i felt the cold. I saw rudra removing his jacket and giving me. I muttered a thanks and wore it. It smelled like him. And it gave me warmth just like he does.

We reached home and rudra shoved the ice creams in the refrigerator and after going to our room we changed and started sleeping.

It's Morning and currently we all are having breakfast. Rudra went to office since he has some important meeting.

"Somebody went on date last night" siya spoke loudly. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Looks like, somebody doesn't want ice cream. It's okay siya. Rahul can have yours. Right Rahul?" I said smirking. Rahul immediately got up to have his ice cream but sat down after mom glared at him.

"Okay bhabi. I won't tease you" saying this siya pouted.

"I know who told you" I said fake glaring at siya di and Rehan jiju.

"Bhabhi don't look at them. Whole mansion knows about their night shenanigans." Rahul spoke stuffing his mouth with Gobi ke parathe.

"Tu chup kar. kebab mein haddi hai tu" Rehan jiju said to Rahul to which we all laughed.

(You shut your mouth. Such a thirdwheel)

I started to office after I finished my breakfast. After few hours, Stacy told me that Sofia is here to meet me. I nodded and told her to let her in.

"I'm sorry. Steven was sick. So both i and Caleb couldn't attend the party" Sofia apologised.

"It's fine. How's he doing now?" I asked worried about him.

"He's fine. I came here to spend time with you." Sofia said.

"Okay. Let's go and grab lunch. If you don't mind can I call my friends? Will it be okay with you?" I suggested as vachi is soon gonna go back to abroad.

"Sure. I would love to meet and make new friends" she smiled.

I quickly sent a message to both vachi and shavi and told them to meet at xyz restaurant. Both vachi and shavi became good friends with Sofia.And now they're behaving like long lost best friends.

We were in the middle having lunch when sofia's phone rang. She lifted the call and soon her expressions changed.

"I'll leave ishu. The caretaker said that Steven is crying and asking for me" Sofia said panicking.

"Wait. I'll come too" I said noticing her state.

"No. I'll manage.Thank you. It was nice meeting you vachi and shavi" Sofia spoke before she left. Now it's just me, vachi and keshavi.

"How's Hridev? It's been so long since I saw him. Also, how did your honeymoon went? I need all the tea" I said looking at vachi. But she didn't reacted anything and was silent.

"Is everything okay between you both?" I asked. When i didn't got any reply from her, I looked at shavi and asked her silently.

"They fought. That's why she's here" shavi replied.