Chapter 15

Thank you sooo much for the 1k + reads. Actually I post on every Monday but today in publishing this one because I'm happy with the amount of reads I got . ️🌹

And i hope you guys will vote and comment your views on the story.

Author's pov

Aishani felt his lips in the crook of her neck.

A shiver ran down her spine. Her whole body was feeling the rise of her goosebumps.

Rudra slowly began kissing her neckline.
He was leaving tiny and feathery kisses.

Aishani clutched onto Rudransh's kurta as if her life was dependent on that.

"Aishu aur Kitna time lagega?" Both Rudransh and Aishani heard hridev's voice.

A small grunt left from Rudra. He now began leaving wet kisses on her neck.

Aishani was trying not to moan.

"S-stop ru-rudra" aishani spoke while giving Rudransh more access to her neck.

Rudransh understood that aishani was liking his sweet torture.

"Tell him to go aishani and I'll leave you".

"I - i can't rudra" she spoke while breathing heavily.

Next thing she knew was rudra's hands on her bare back while his tongue and mouth were still working on her neck.

Aishani bit her lip stopping the moan that was on the verge.

Rudransh gave a small pause to take a look at Aishani.

He was jealous. JEALOUS of her teeth. The way her teeth were biting her plumpy lips made him jealous.

But he knew that it is not time for the kiss.

"Aishu tu hai ?! Mein aun andar?" aishani heard hridev's voice.

Before she could reply Rudra bit her neck.

The teeth that were holding her lips, released them and a moan escaped her lips.

Rudra grunted and now she was in rudra's arms. Her legs surrounding his waist.

Rudra pulled his tongue out to sooth the spot where he bit her.

Aishani couldn't bare it anymore so she shouted "Hridev, I'll talk to you later. Close the door and go".

Hridev thought aishani was busy so he said okay and went away by closing the door.

As soon as Hridev went away Rudransh put aishani down.

Both were breathing heavily and holding each other.

Aishani looked up and saw something in Rudra's eyes.

It wasn't lust or desire. It was an unknown emotion.

Rudra took a look at Aishani. He went near her and kissed her forehead right below the partition where there was sindhoor.

He craned his neck down a little and kissed on her mangalsutra which was a tiny single circle pendant.

When he selected this, he didn't knew he would like it around her neck so much.

He acknowledged that it was made for Aishani Rudransh Raichand.

A tiny smile broke out on aishani's lips unknown to her.

He pushed her closer to him. She knew where his hands were going yet she didn't stopped him.

He slowly tied her blouse threads while gazing into her chocolate eyes.