Chapter 38

I'll update the remaining two chapters at midnight. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll try to update on time. Because April and may are filled with semester exams. Anyways enjoy the chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment. ‼️

Author's pov

Aishani woke up and immediately checked time. The relief washed over her as she wasn't late. She found herself in the bra that's now loosely hanging onto her chest and a simple cotton shorts. Last night events came to her mind as slight blush coated her cheeks. She turned to the other side only to find the bed empty. She frowned when she didn't find Rudra. But just then she saw rudransh coming in with a tray in his hand dressed in jogger pants. A smile formed on her lips. She pushed the bedsheet away and leaned onto the headboard as he made his way to her. The aroma of delicious sambhar hit her nostrils.

"Is that what i'm thinking?" she asked with excitement in her eyes. Rudra kept the breakfast at the table and pulled her into a kiss before nodding at her.

"Thank you so much" aishani said as she broke the kiss and couldn't wait to have the breakfast, especially south Indian and made by her one and only husband rudransh. She got up from the bed, tied her hair into a bun and quickly went to brush her teeth. After few minutes she was out and both of them started having breakfast and aishani couldn't help moan everytime she took a bite from the dosa dipped in sambhar. Rudra tried to focus on having the breakfast but aishu was hell bent on making it difficult for him, Of course Unknowlingly. They were in the midst of eating when she suddenly remembered something and she immediately started searching on Rudra's naked chest.

"I know what you're searching for" he said knowing damn well that his wife was searching for the lipstick marks that she left on his upper body last night.

"Wait, let me show you something" Rudra said getting up. He grabbed his phone and opened and shown the picture he took with all the lipstick marks she left on his chest. He chuckled looking at her reaction. Her eyes were slightly widened and the lust and pride was clearly seen.

"You know why I like you Mr. Rudransh Raichand?" she asked keeping the plate aisde and sitting on his lap.

"I know. But I will feel happy if I hear it from your mouth" Rudra said kissing on her forehead.

"Because you learn quickly Rudra. See you learnt so quick that I don't like others to see you in the turtle neck so I know that's why you clicked this picture with a white shirt on. But I can spare the little chest you're showing" she replied kissing on his neck.

"Women can't you feel it down there? You already made things difficult by moaning when having your breakfast" Rudra spoke rubbing his nose with hers. Aishani laughed out loud hearing to him and he just admired her laughing so freely. It was a sight to see for him.

"Let me make a call" aishu said. The line was connected and she put it on speaker.

"Hey! This is aishani. I actually called you to say that the lipstick that I took with me last time will be the limited edition that we'll release. Make 300 of them and yes, it actually passed the long lasting check. And i'm sorry for announcing it so suddenly. I sincerely apologize" aishani apologized to the senior chemist sulochana Ahluwalia.

"Well i'm glad to hear that we'll be releasing that product. I actually was about to talk to you about it tomorrow" sulochana and aishani spoke for a few minutes and ended the call.

"Creep" aishani muttered glaring at Rudra.

"Just because my stare makes you blush doesn't give you the right to call me creep" Rudra argued. "Also, I actually thought that you really wanted to leave the prints of your lips on me. Didn't knew i was getting used for testing" he sulked.