Chapter 42

TARGET : 180 VOTES !!!

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤️

AISHANI

"I'm sorry" I muttered once I was in his embrace.

"Aisha, you don't need to, I was behaving like a jerk... Actually there was a reason why I don't allow anyone in that mansion" I heard him say as he lifted me up in his arms. After a few seconds I found myself sitting on his lap, I moved back and looked at his face. He looked tired.

"Did you have anything since morning?" I questioned to which he nodded in no, and tears again made their way.

"Stop crying aishani!!" he shouted slightly which made me startled. I cast my eyes down.

"Why did you stop talking to me since last night?" I heard him ask.

"Because, I didn't like how we made up everything in the interview. And... it just felt so fake. We made us look like a perfect couple who enjoyed their phases in love. But everything was fake ansh" I replied still not looking at him.

"But what we feel towards isn't fake baby, and we both know that fact. Not everything was fake in that interview" he said making me look up.

"Huh?" I looked at him confused.

"I didn't lie about hash, I didn't lie about how you make me a better person and I know you didn't lie about how you actually love this family and how much you care for me" Rudra replied.

"How can you be so understanding?" I questioned playing with his shirt buttons.

"I wasn't !! But then you entered my life!!" he said as he pecked on my forehead and nose.

"Look how red your nose became, Infact your whole face is red. It always makes me want to kiss the life out of you" he said as prepped kisses on my face making me smile. I stopped him by keeping my hand on his shoulder. He looked at me with questioning gaze.

"You said there is a reason for you to not allow anyone to our home.. Why is that?" I asked holding his face in my hands.

"I will say!! But not now!!" he said making me disappoint.

"Don't get disappointed aisha, you'll be happy when you'll know the reason!!" he said and hugged me once again!! We stayed like that, until we were disturbed by a knock on our bedroom door. I stood up and went towards the door, i opened it and saw that one of the helper was holding a tray that has food. 'Must be Rudra's doing' i thought and thanked the helper. I closed the door and came in with the tray in my hands.

"Let's have lunch!!" he said and he started feeding me with his hands and he ate too in between.

I started to pack for my business trip and Rudra started packing with me too.

"Don't !! You are already tired! Why don't you take rest??!" i asked stopping him.

"I can't get tired when the matter comes to you!! And i really want to help and spend as many as moments with you aisha! Because you won't be here for days!! And i don't know how i'm gonna survive without you!!" rudransh muttered pulling me closer to him. I ran my fingers through his hair as he kept his head in the crook of my neck!! I heard him relax slowly.

"Will you take rest or should i bring nivan to our room?" i asked playfully hoping that he would listen. But who am i kidding? He's THE RUDRANSH RAICHAND.

"Bring him, but you'll get punished. And not to forget, yesterday was due" she heard Rudra say and her cheeks warmed up.

"Besharam hote jaa rahe hain aap!!" she said. Rudra backed a little and looked at her wide eyed as she called him aap instead of her usual "tum"