Chapter 26

Sorry for the late update. Wifi was so slow today due to the rain. Hope all are safe. Keep yourself warm. And try not to catch cold.

Do vote and comment . ✨✨✨

Author's pov

"After i moved out we never talked. Even though he cheated on me, there's this feeling in my heart that wanted to forget everything. Every wrong he did. Sometimes I sat and thought about the possibility of him lying to me. But whenever I saw him and his girlfriend when I walked by or in some cafe, I just...!"

"Exams were over. And I knew if I leave, then i wouldn't ever look back. So I asked him to meet one last time. He came. I cried infront of him. I let out my anger, pain, sadness everything on him.We hugged. I said that I'll wait for him. If he decides to come and pick me up from the airport, then that meant that he wants me back. And if he doesn't then.... Then everything's over".

"We kissed. With pain and love. But those emotions were only from me. When he was going he took a promise from me that i should be settled and he asked me to meet him after 4  years. I don't know why he said that. 2 days went by in airport. I cried like a mad woman. For him. He never showed up. And i understood his answer. I didn't even know how i and hash waited for him and 2 days actually passed by".

"I tried to talk to him. I know he abandoned us just like that. But I tried. I tried a lot. Even on our marriage I called him. To say that I was getting married. Hoping he would atleast lift my call and i could hear his voice for the last time".

"Everything went in vain. I guess he just never loved me. He was the person who made me believe in love. He was the one who put my broken pieces together. And he was also the one who made those pieces of trust, hope and love shatter so much that they can't be restored even if someone tries to" aishu cried burying her head more into Rudransh.

Hearing her speak about the way she loved her ex just in the span of an year or months made Rudransh question about the love he had with vachi. He knew both their stories are soo different but he couldn't help compare. Though he loved her with his whole heart, hearing the love aishani had for her ex made him question many things about his past relationship with vachi.

Slowly, rudra got up with aishani in his arms and went inside their room followed by hash who cried till now with his mom. Rudra carefully made her laydown on the bed and joined her while hash tried to sleep on his small bed that was in his mom's room.

When aishani opened her eyes in the morning she found herself in rudra's arms. He held her protectively. Aishani tried to detach herself but her every attempt went in vain. Finally she poked rudra. Even though she cried a lot and her eyes were swollen due to crying she looked beautiful in his eyes. She always was. Just his gaze wasn't on hers before. But now, his eyes only liked her sight.

Rudra released loosened his grip and aishani went to freshen up. Right after aishani went inside the washroom, hash jumped on their bed and started licking rudra's face making his sleep go away. Rudra understood that it was his way of waking up the people he liked. He got up and started playing with hash. Meanwhile aishani took her time to get ready.

After a while, aishani made hash his breakfast.Everyone had their breakfast. When she was leaving, she gave a kiss on nivan's cheek and started going as she decided to finish the works before evening considering the fact that there's post Dusshera party in the mansion.

It was evening and Rudransh came to pick up aishani from her office.Both of them started going towards their home when aishani told rudra to stop the car to the side. He did as she said and waited her to speak.