Chapter 34

Sorry for the dealy. Also, i started posting spoilers on my insta page. The link is my Wattpad bio. Make sure to follow me.

Don't forget to vote and comment ✨✨✨

Rudransh's pov

She's pissed off. Why wouldn't she. I brought her to my mansion. It's been 2 weeks since we shifted here. Why would I let her stay when she got slapped there and no one did anything to that man.

If only I was there.... !! If it wasn't akhil... Then.....

No one opposed us when I said them that we're going to shift there. Until that little creature, who has a crush on my wife. Nivan. He made a fuss and started crying when he saw her suitcases. It was hard for him to pacify. So we went when he slept after a lot of crying. It made her sad. Okay! It made me a little sad too.

Currently she's laying on the sofa lazily in the living room watching some blue coloured robot helping a little kid with homework.

"Aishu maa, sir. Come and have lunch" I heard maala taai say. She came with us. Not my idea though. It was mom's. She wanted to make sure that i don't give her daughter in law any work. Not that i would though. Also, to spy on us. I know that's why mom sent her here.

I looked at aisha and started going towards her. I looked at her for few seconds. She didn't even spare me a glance though. So I did what I've been doing from the last 2 weeks. I lifted her in my arms and started going towards the dining table.

I sat and made her sit on my lap. I mixed the curry and forwarded a morsel for her to eat. She didn't open her mouth and glared at me.

"Eat aisha" I said with a blank face.

"I will. But you have to say me the reason why we're here. Why you made us  suddenly shift here" she said still glaring at me.

I sighed.

"I wanted you. All for myself".

Her eyes widened a little before she opened her mouth and started chewing. Like an obedient girl she started having food from my hands. In between I had u food too.

"Go and take your meds" I said as i saw her going upstairs. She didn't reply though. Guess she's still angry.

I washed my hand and started checking my emails. I messaged akhil about them and started going to our bedroom.

I know as always she must've slept on the couch. Since that's what she has been doing since we came here. Her way of showing that I really pissed her off. I tried  talking to her and making her sleep on the bed with me. I even told her that I'll sleep in other room and she can sleep on our bed. But she knew better and how to torcher me. So she made sure that she didn't slept beside me and made me watch as she slept on the couch.

I opened the door. And to my suprise... No no . Shock, she's sleeping on the bed. The quilt covered her completely. Only her chocolate eyes visible. I walked and sat on the bed and she suddenly pushed me down and covered both of us in her quilt.

"Is your anger gone now?" I asked to which she said "shut up and sleep" she said keeping her head on my chest.

So that meant she's still angry.

"You always make me miss you aisha".I said stroking her hair.

"It has become my hobby" she replied looking at me.

It's been freaking two weeks since we slept in each other's arms. Oh how much I missed her.

"Ek baat puchu?" I asked wanting to ask the question which has been on my mind since that incident.