Chapter 29

You guys.... The chapter 27 has more votes than chapter 28??!!?? If you didn't vote on chapter 28 then do. 🔪🔪🔪. Also, the next update would be on Monday as usual. My rudra will be back in the next one. 😈

Target : 50 votes.

AISHANI

"I miss Caleb" Sofia pouted. "How are you even living with him ishu? My Caleb isn't the type to stay away from me for this long, but since Rudransh's entry in our life he is always on the phone about business and meetings" she made a crying face.

"But didn't you just talk to him like 5 mins ago? Also, correction. You guys entered our lives" I stated even though I am currently missing rudra like hell.

"Married women problems. I can't relate" shavi interrupted.

"You can't relate to what?" We turned back and saw vachi. She didn't fly back that day. When i asked her, she replied saying that she has some work regarding the art gallery.

"I thought you were dead" shavi said dramatically.

"I was stuck in traffic" vachi said sitting opposite to me.

"Can we order now. I'm dying of hunger" Sofia said snatching the menu from shavi.

"When's the art gallery opening?" I asked looking at shavi. Her art is something else. The squad always tries to figure out what she painted. But we always fail and at last, Vachi will explain to us. And suddenly we would understand the meaning. The colour, the strokes, the facial expressions...!! No wonder her works have been getting many awards.

"After 2 days. I'm nervous though. It's my first one after being married". Tension was visible on her face.

"That means on karva chauth? Don't tell me you'd be fasting on that day. You already look pale" shavi said in disbelief knowing damn well that vachi would be fasting. And vachi's smile gave the confirmation.

"What's karva chauth?" Sofia asked. I was in the middle of explaining when I saw my mobile ring. As soon as I saw the caller id I smiled.

"We know who called" Sofia teased. Stopping myself from smiling further i muttered a small excuse me and walked to an area where no one was present.

"Aisha..." Oh how much I like his voice.

"I know baby that you like my voice. But I want you to talk hmm?" I heard from the other side of the call.

"Who said i like your voice? It doesn't even sound sexy" I tried to deny.

"We'll discuss about this when i come back baby. Had your dinner?" Rudra asked.

"Don't you miss me?" Am i being clingy?

"You don't even know." He replied.

"It's going to be karva chauth after 2 days. Will you be able to come?" I asked hoping he would say yes. When i didn't heard any reply i understood that he wouldn't be able to come to India.

"I and the girls are out for dinner. What about you? Are you eating and sleeping well?" I questioned him.

"I am eating well. I can't say the same about sleeping though. I miss being in your arms" he replied.

"What else you miss about me Mr.Raichand?"

"Too many things that can't be said through phone" he spoke in his deep voice. We talked some more most of which were his double meaning talks which made me feel all tingly.

"Why are you so red aishu? Is your temperature high?" Vachi asked looking at me.

"It seems fine though. She ain't burning up" Sofia replied after checking my temperature.